Cobra Owners in Orlando (or surrounding areas)

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
i vote track then cruise. or gtg at hooters or something then cruise. im tired of most gtgers being at dynos, just imo

LS1_KILLA

Banned
i been in orlando/daytona beach for two weeks.. i dont remember seeing one cobra.. i have in-laws who live on conroy road or whatever

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
im in palmharbor and im sure if we could set something in stone i would def make the drive to orlando..There is one shitty mustang club in the palmharbor area...i could probably have 4 or 5 cars come with me two...3 terminators and a few 01s

CraigsSnake

Established Member
when I was in high school, groups of people would get together and rent the local track for a nite. That was cool! Too bad we can't do that. It would really be sweet to have 20+ cobras all in one place, and then even better to have them all crusing together. I bet it would LOUD!

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
when I was in high school, groups of people would get together and rent the local track for a nite. That was cool! Too bad we can't do that. It would really be sweet to have 20+ cobras all in one place, and then even better to have them all crusing together. I bet it would LOUD!

haha, it would be a trip hearing all the exhausts and supercharger whines!

19mustang95

Wants another Mystic
Established Member
Oviedo here

Me and my roommates are always down for Mustang meets...We are usually always at the wed night UCF car club meets, and we are regularly at the track as well.

MLMike25

Established Member
i been in orlando/daytona beach for two weeks.. i dont remember seeing one cobra.. i have in-laws who live on conroy road or whatever

You ain't lying. Ever since I got mine, the Terminator population seems to have really dried up. Might be gas price-related.

Justin@VMP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Orlando Speedworld does not rent the track out but I can bring the dyno there any time I want on regular test and tune nights.

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
Let's keep this going guys.
I spoke with Jared from Lethal Performace yesterday and he would love to participate in a "get together" along with Justin from VMP Tuning.
We need to decide on a date, activity and location.

MLMike25

Established Member
My preference is for a Saturday, but some of the guys here prefer a Sunday. Its cool either way.

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
Sat or Sunday works for me. Lets shoot for the end of August sometime to give everyone a heads up. When we come up with a date, I can make a flyer to pass around and post on other sites!!

Users who are viewing this thread