Cobra Owners in Orlando (or surrounding areas)

CraigsSnake

Established Member
So now it looks like:

BreBar21
CraigsSnake
Roushman
Senkak
Wicked46
KyleLulofs
sseater
CobraVenom01 (and 3 or 4 cobras from his area)

So far potentially 12 cobras. Thats not a bad start, lets get the word out and try and hit 20+. That would be sweet. We just need a time.

Last edited:

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
im in palmharbor and im sure if we could set something in stone i would def make the drive to orlando..There is one shitty mustang club in the palmharbor area...i could probably have 4 or 5 cars come with me two...3 terminators and a few 01s

down to cruise for sure

CraigsSnake

Established Member
More to the list, now it looks like:

BreBar21
CraigsSnake
Roushman
Senkak
Wicked46
KyleLulofs
sseater
CobraVenom01 (and 3 or 4 cobras from his area)
OmarGutierrez
AntiHeightPunk
MLMike25

Potentially 15!

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
I live in Lakeland.,. did some one say dyno day :shrug:.,., although am busy with family 23-24th :(

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
Cool.... this should be awesome. I will make a flyer and post it here. Use the flyer for other sites as well!

Oh, and we should let Hooters know that we will be there. I have a TON of friends from Brevard county coming out with there mustangs too!

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
threw this together really fast. If you think I should add or remove anything, let me know!! Pass it along!

svt2.gif

Last edited:

Predatorbird

Established Member
you guys suck, this is taking place 2 min from my g/f's apartment. maybe i'll bring my car to tampa and come on over after.

CraigsSnake

Established Member
threw this together really fast. If you think I should add or remove anything, let me know!! Pass it along!

SVTflyer1.gif

Looks good to me, now everyone just needs to spread the word. Since it's going to be all mustangs maybe we should try and have all the cobras parked in the same area.

We need a good estimate of the # of cars going to be there (to me it looks like around 20 as of right now) and then someone needs to inform hooters. Do they have a large parking lot?

I never thought that starting this thread would actually bring in this much intrest.:rockon:

Mike@TCI

Established Member
Im interested in attending, although I dont have a Cobra, but rather a nice Mustang Gt, and may be able to talk a couple others on coming.. Count on one for sure though.

CraigsSnake

Established Member
Maybe on the flyer you should add that it's free. Also did anyone want to have a cruise afterwards or anything?

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
The Hooter's parking lot isn't very big. We'd probably damn near fill the whole thing up with 25 cars.

J'sSilverSnake

Established Member
hey guys i changed my profile... my old one was omargutierrez, it was my little bro's anyways im the guy that has the 04 cobra at pollo tropical feel free to pass by just ask for the manager and telll me your from the site.... i will be at the meet...

Users who are viewing this thread