tommygun

Established Member
there was a redfire one on ebay last week, damn timing

ill check to see if there are any around here

Johnny Random

SVT Monster
Established Member
Originally posted by 78mphgpr
Please, no one post the pics of the black 03 with the svo hood. I will not be able to stop myself from ordering it if I see that pic again!

Sorry I could not resist. I was looking at the pic the other day and was thinking the exact same thing.

I think the R hood would look great too but in that pic someone posted the other day it looked like it was short and there was gap. Anyone find out if it was just open or really short?

99SVTAddict

Established Member
I have the Cervini Cobra R hood....great fit and finish. Body shop had to do very little prep before paining. I liked Cervini's because the underside was finished.

Very easy to see over. I raises like 2 inches I believe. I do get some glare back on sunny days when the sun hits it at certain angles.

I also put on the Saleen side scoops, and it compliments the hood very nicely. I'm now thinking of adding the S281 1-piece Saleen wing to finish it off.

Johnny Random

SVT Monster
Established Member
Have you looked at the newest Saleen hood? The one very similar to ours with two scoops just a little rounder. IMO they look pretty damn good too.

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
Anyone else concerned with HEAT EXTRACTION besides myself? our heat extractors are functional.

Johnny Random

SVT Monster
Established Member
Originally posted by ChicagoMike
Anyone else concerned with HEAT EXTRACTION besides myself? our heat extractors are functional.

I think he did say he would cut the R hood. That SVO hood has cut out and a screen. I believe the saleen one is cut too but not certain. Here is a pic of the Saleen:

maoun

Established Member
that's an awesome hood....who's is that coleman??? that front scoop is real custom....

i like

are you talkin to him coleman? i want to know if that was an original ford hood....and how much for the custom cutting?

thanks man...i owe you

Users who are viewing this thread