Cobra Spy Shot

Great8

Pulley-less in Motown
Established Member
Want03Cobra said:
so if you take close up pics of the car....like literally a couple of feet away....what can they do?

They can't do anything, except ask you not to take pictures. The car is in a public place, it's just a powertrain mule. Nothing visible that's production intent.

crispy23c

SVT Chupacabra
Established Member
That looks like (one of 3) one of the Cobra mules I have heard descriptions about--right down to the wheels. Who really knows? Maybe it's a Mach 1 mule...
Either way, I do believe there is something evil under that hood! :bowdown:

crazyhorse06

Established Member
Mustangscotty said:

And the original poster appreciates you hosting it for him, thanks. :thumbsup:

I called SVT today. They still are not very helpful aside from "it will be out mid '06 as an '07 model" The guy did say it would be worth the wait. I even asked when they were going to reveal it. He didn't know anything about the New York show.

crazyhorse06

Established Member
Amy V6 said:
The original photographer says "I've already had them up on my web server and what is www.southernmustangandford.com " ? :lol1:

That is where He hosted them after I posted that I had them. TMS was down and I had no way of getting your server, etc. I wasn't trying to steal your thunder, just share your awesome finding.

Amy V6

My Mom Says I'm Cool
Established Member
crazyhorse06 said:
That is where He hosted them after I posted that I had them. TMS was down and I had no way of getting your server, etc. I wasn't trying to steal your thunder, just share your awesome finding.

I know.. just giving you a hard time :) I miss my TMS :(

Amy V6

My Mom Says I'm Cool
Established Member
KevinB120 said:
Did that guy actually watermark YOUR pic? :uh oh:

Nope... that's my watermark (my email addy).. I was just wondering why it was rehosted.. but forgot The Mustang Source took a HUGE dump after I post the pic up :)

And I learned black cars don't pay as much as red ones :( boooooo

Users who are viewing this thread