Cobra vs. Supra

sedanman

Established Member
UtOhCop said:
How dumb do you have to be to race a supra from a roll?

Roll Races :rollseyes

Its fun, don't take life so seriously! I stopped the pull on the supra at around 100-110, we just started from his sweet spot. When I pulley swap I think I can maybe get him, if not the bottle will do it for sure. Its fun to beat them at there own game! I ran the supra I raced from a 10 roll also and it got REAL UGLY REAL FAST :rockon:

UtOhCop

Established Member
sedanman said:
Its fun, don't take life so seriously! I stopped the pull on the supra at around 100-110, we just started from his sweet spot. When I pulley swap I think I can maybe get him, if not the bottle will do it for sure. Its fun to beat them at there own game! I ran the supra I raced from a 10 roll also and it got REAL UGLY REAL FAST :rockon:

I know it's fun but i don't see the point. I guess i'm just getting old. :D

cichlidbob

Established Member
sedanman said:
You should get me but I am always game (you have alot more pulley then me). Hell I only run 7.6's. I should be pullied up (down soon) and I too plan to add the bottle along with a few other things.

We could see a little girl on girl action:

Felicity vs Betty ;-)
I had a 6lb lower and 2.9 upper and hated it. I put down 484 & 547 with that setup ad peaked @ 5300 rpm's. The car just fell on its ass over 5k but was a blast to drive around town. My intake temps were well over 200 degrees and the car was pulling an 8 additional degrees of timing when on the dyno. I would keep your current setup and add the bottle :rockon: . I'm only in the 7.6's as well in te 1/8th mile.

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=D6C80E87-7C7E-4C1D-BF6D-D86A7530EA51
http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=B893B66E-5026-4114-8DBE-49A40124951F

GitDat

Established Member
I'll race anything from a roll or a dead stop randomly when I'm out driving. Most of the time I just let off around the speed limit anyway cuz that's all it takes :beer: lol. Sucks that the warm days are going away already :whine:

Last edited:

sedanman

Established Member
What were your 1/8's, I have not run my car since I got the launch down at the 1/8 mile track. I was running 7.98's and running [email protected] I am gonna switch to the 2.8 from the 2.93 I probably won't do a lower since I plan to add the bottle or a bigger blower.

GitDat

Established Member
Damn I'm so close. I only ran 7.7 in the 1/8th. Not bad for a 1.9 60ft though :thumbsup:

cichlidbob

Established Member
sedanman said:
What were your 1/8's, I have not run my car since I got the launch down at the 1/8 mile track. I was running 7.98's and running [email protected] I am gonna switch to the 2.8 from the 2.93 I probably won't do a lower since I plan to add the bottle or a bigger blower.
don't do it! Keep your existing setup...it is working well for you. then again I have one of the first ported blowers ad it has never impressed me. I swapped out blowers and I have a feeling I should have kept my stocker and ported it instead. I plan on taking it back to Bob to have the most recent port job completed on it.

Stock blower with 6lb lower the car ran 7.91 @ 92 in the 1/8 and 12.1's @ 118 in the 1/4 - 1.88 60 ft
Ported blower with 2.8 and 2lb lower she has turned 7.6 in the 1/8 @ 93 1/4 11.68 @ 119 - 1.74 60 ft

sedanman

Established Member
I know I should probably stay with it, but I am sure I will pick up quite a bit with the 2.8 I really want to do high 122's and run DEEP into the 11's. Then spray my way into the 10's with 18" wheels

cichlidbob

Established Member
sedanman said:
I know I should probably stay with it, but I am sure I will pick up quite a bit with the 2.8 I really want to do high 122's and run DEEP into the 11's. Then spray my way into the 10's with 18" wheels
Watever you do don't let a piecs of ass drive your car or it may end up like this :cuss: . I had plans of installing the nitrous and getting te car tued last weekend but the bitch decided to go off-road with my "Betty". What was it Jon said "Anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die can not be trusted" :bash:

download.php

download.php

download.php

download.php

download.php

Last edited:

cichlidbob

Established Member
sedanman said:
you will pick up tq not hpand you will ot hold boost as long into your rpm's. get a *solid axle* :idea:

sedanman

Established Member
Yeah I saw those pics :( That sucks. Hopefully they will get it back to asgood as new.

I won't put a solid rear in it, I road race it.

Users who are viewing this thread