Cobra vs. Supra

Ltlmule

Established Member
So you got any vids or pics of this chick who killed your cobra. We need to post her in the please do not hand your keys to this person section.

Machinator

Banned
cichlidbob said:

I love how at the end of the vid he said "easy kill", and yes that supra owned you you are an embarrasement to us Cobra owners! For heavens sake get a Kb and dont run less than 21 psi, I wish that supra was in my area Id love to kill it.

Machinator

Banned
LIQUID said:
he still would have a problem catching the supra. they are no joke, especially with that gt42r that is good to around 1100hp. plus the supra weighs less and has a usable 6th gear :shrug:

You are the moron of the day, the supra weighs MORE than the Cobra and a high boost TT cobra will KILL a suckra, there is no replacement for displacement. Just like we cant kill turbo vipers because they displace more than we do.

cichlidbob

Established Member
Machinator said:
I love how at the end of the vid he said "easy kill", and yes that supra owned you you are an embarrasement to us Cobra owners! For heavens sake get a Kb and dont run less than 21 psi, I wish that supra was in my area Id love to kill it.
he said bring it. we will be in tulsa mid nov

Machinator

Banned
cichlidbob said:
he said bring it. we will be in tulsa mid nov

I said I wish it was in my AREA of the country ie Im in NC right now and no weigh in the world on the setup he smoked you with would he even keep up with me.You dont need to know.

cichlidbob

Established Member
What part of NC...I grew up there. Remember there is always someone faster...please elaborate on your setup.

Last edited:

PSI87

Banned
Good races. Not the first time ive seen a fast cobra go down to a supra. Its still debateable which car is faster. That was a APU supra vs a BPU+ cobra. I want to see a few APU races between the two cars.

primo

Established Member
Nice death. I like how he just took the loss and posted it anyway. Not once did he ever say, I was running hot, or my clutch was slipping, or bla bal. Good death mate. Now a shot of the juice will put you in first. Go big, 100 shot or bust. These cars love the juice.

cichlidbob

Established Member
I hope to god my clutch wasn't slipping. I'm on my 3rd clutch and flywheel.. My stock clutch and flywheel lasted to 40k and the aftermarket spec units lasted 113 days and 3000 miles. Still waiting to see if they will warrenty their product.

Users who are viewing this thread