Cobra vs. Supra

GitDat

Established Member
cichlidbob said:
Watever you do don't let a piecs of ass drive your car or it may end up like this :cuss: . I had plans of installing the nitrous and getting te car tued last weekend but the bitch decided to go off-road with my "Betty". What was it Jon said "Anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die can not be trusted" :bash:

Oh sheit! I didn't realize it was a chick that had done it :uh oh: Holy crap. Can I post those on IndyCarz and make a thread called "What happens when you let a chick drive your car" :lol: I'd love to see the responses.. haha.

sedanman

Established Member
Also what brand is that IC tank, where did you get it and how much? I like it a lot. Did it help with IC temps?

cichlidbob

Established Member
GitDat said:
Oh sheit! I didn't realize it was a chick that had done it :uh oh: Holy crap. Can I post those on IndyCarz and make a thread called "What happens when you let a chick drive your car" :lol: I'd love to see the responses.. haha.
sure go a head call it "road head gone bad" :loser:

lets just say I took it out on her ass :fm: and got it on film :cuss:

sedanman

Established Member
Yeah I figure power will go to just over 500rwhp but torque will go to hopefully 490.

sedanman

Established Member
cichlidbob said:
sure go a head call it "road head gone bad" :loser:

lets just say I took it out on her ass :fm: and got it on film :cuss:

Hu?!?!?! Women you gotta becareful with them.

cichlidbob

Established Member
sedanman said:
Also what brand is that IC tank, where did you get it and how much? I like it a lot. Did it help with IC temps?
http://www.pfabrication.com/cobrareservoir.html
$245 - plan on it taking 2 months to get
I have not tested it at the track yet. My new HE is being installed and I'm having a temperature sending unit installed to it. I will keep you posted on how well iti works. I'm hoping to see 120+ and 11.4's on 17" dr's when using ice.

cichlidbob

Established Member
GitDat said:
IndyCarz thread

Here you go Bob, they want details :lol: Please say this chick at least looked like Elise from Mustang World :( haha
rocky have you ever see me with an ugly chick? She was an athletic, petite, brunette that had just turned 21. All I can say is "the carpet did match the drapes" :burnout:

GitDat

Established Member
cichlidbob said:
rocky have you ever see me with an ugly chick? She was an athletic, petite, brunette that had just turned 21. All I can say is "the carpet did match the drapes" :burnout:

mwatcalspeed4.JPG

aww yeah :pepper:

SpookSVT

Established Member
cichlidbob said:

Yup, theres your problem right there. He's got a big ass turbo and you don't. Slap one on your cobra and see if he can recognize that black spec on his horizon. :-D

Good races guys, badass cars as well. Hope to see more once you get your car fixed. Keep it safe.

darksrt

Established Member
he still would have a problem catching the supra. they are no joke, especially with that gt42r that is good to around 1100hp. plus the supra weighs less and has a usable 6th gear :shrug:

cichlidbob

Established Member
LIQUID said:
he still would have a problem catching the supra. they are no joke, especially with that gt42r that is good to around 1100hp. plus the supra weighs less and has a usable 6th gear :shrug:
it does not matter to me if I go as fast as the supra...I do not have to be the fastest perso on the street. It is more important for me to be consistant at the track on race day so I can win some money.

johndt351

Established Member
cichlidbob said:
What was it Jon said "Anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die can not be trusted" :bash:

" I don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die"

It's John, Please don't confuse me with Jon. :bash:

2k1cobra

Established Member
LIQUID said:
I dont know anybody that races till 6th gear so why does it matter? :bored:

Users who are viewing this thread