Cobras Cruisin

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
That was a fun cruise, although I thought it was a bit on the small side. The 996 is Scott...his cobra was busted so he just came along with the Porsche. And +1 on the comments about Greg...that guy can drive. He's the only person I don't worry about when I have him behind me, I know I'm not gonna get hit.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
I, for one am scared of Greg! He is old and is used to driving on dirt road and in the mud!:burn:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Very sad I missed this one. Yeah - Greg, Driver is just amazing at the twisties. Damn near impossible to keep up with him.

Tim

Jefe

Established Member
You guys haven't lived until you've been on a MACA cruise. Greg is a great driver and could drive circles around all of you, on the street or on a road course. My old GT had an IRS and more suspension mods than he does, plus a supercharger, and I had trouble keeping up with him.

I'm sure none of you guys have ever done over the speed limit on the street though :rollseyes
I dont get sideways behind another car at a stoplight, I dont jump in front of cars and get sideways next to them. He was showboating because his camera was on inside the car plain and simple. Cool cruise but I dont care how good of a driver you are, theres no reason for a lot of that crap especially on a cruise with $25k+ cars surrounding you

FrankeSVT

Enthusiast
Established Member
I'm sure greg or whatever is a fine driver. But his decisions in the video didn't show that. Getting sideways around a guy on a bicycle?? Just some poor choices. Everyone in here is guilty of speeding and peeling out but there is a time and place for it.

Anyway the video is cool and the lineup of cars is awesome. The MACA is a great organization and you guys always have sharp cars.:beer:

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
I dont get sideways behind another car at a stoplight, I dont jump in front of cars and get sideways next to them. He was showboating because his camera was on inside the car plain and simple. Cool cruise but I dont care how good of a driver you are, theres no reason for a lot of that crap especially on a cruise with $25k+ cars surrounding you

I sense bitterness and jealousy

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Huh?? I just watched the video again, and my question is: Where the HELL is all this crazy driving everyone's talking about. I'd say that was a pretty tame cruise by our standards. You call that "getting sideways"? Please.

I would trust Greg with my life, and my $25K car. In fact, I did! That's my silver vert right in front of him in the middle part of the video!

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member

lighten up dude. Seriously. Your $25k car wasn't involved so there's really nothing for you to worry about. I'm sure that cruise would have been way more fun if everyone would have driven to your standards.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
The vid doesn't do the cruise any justice. He's not driving like an animal and I too don't see this crazy driving everyone is posting? My rear end slips out at practically every turn at 618hp, just because. And not out of control. Chill Gents. Greg is our unofficial Pro.

I've seen seriously more dangerous driving around here (DC) by people on cell phones that don't have a clue!!!!!

Just enjoy the vid, and watching my P roll by!

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
....lol at the people that think this is ignorant unecessary driving.
I watched this video and it looks like Greg is in control 100% of the time, hands always at the 10 and 2 if not shifting etc.

Ever watch some of the mischief tv vids? Ive watched some of that stuff LIVE.

Last edited:

Common

Established Member
I really dont see why so many of you are throwing your tampons at the camera car!!!

Guy drove fine, opened the car a little on some ocassions for the sake of the viewers and video it seems. This shit without some sound or some showboating would be as fun as watching paint dry.

CHILL THE **** OUT, SKANKS!!!

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I really dont see why so many of you are throwing your tampons at the camera car!!!

Guy drove fine, opened the car a little on some ocassions for the sake of the viewers and video it seems. This shit without some sound or some showboating would be as fun as watching paint dry.

CHILL THE **** OUT, SKANKS!!!

F***IN' SKANKS!:rolling:

Sweet vid, Idk what I'd do if I saw all those on the road at once:eek:

Mr. Dave

NOTCH U!!!!!
Established Member
Check out the H3 and civic at 2:42, that one needs a bus pass. I don't see anything wrong about dude's driving. What???? are you supposed to go speed limit in a car thats begging you to put your foot down????? Do the people complaining never done the things the driver did???? Anyway nice vid:rockon:, I wished he stopped and had em all ride by, that would of been sweet

Users who are viewing this thread