Cobras/Machs/GTs around Tulsa/Norman/Ok City area?

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
there is a good little shop just south of me in Hennessey Oklahoma with a mustang dyno and decent prices. Only other dyno's I know of are a few in OKC. One is a honda shop.

Where ever is cool with me, i think OKC might be a bit closer to me but whatevers cool, i can bring another guy with a 99 GT who thinks he's the fastest guy on earth, I havent ran him yet though lol, dont really know if i wanna waste the gas. but yea a honda shop, lol...i wonder if their dyno goes up high enough lol jk!!! But either way we have to wait for Febuary :D

Last edited:

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
I live in Moore, but I'm an old dude compared to you guys at 39! Young at heart and I teach the College and Career class at my church. There are two Mustang shops in town with Dynos. B&R on the southside has a Dynojet and SWTuning has a Mustang Dynamometer on the northwest side. I've had my car worked on several times at B&R but used SW to SCT custom tune my car this spring. Billy & Ryan(B&R) will be happy to take your money for a couple of runs on their Dynojet with an appointment. 616-FAST By the way...I graduated from OU in '92. :)

Last edited:

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Depends on how many pulls but if we got a group large enough to make a day of it the price for each of us to make three pulls would be much cheaper plus I would help dewayne strap cars down

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
3 pulls maybe? I've never had my cobra dynod. . . any car matter of fact so I'm new to the whole process. Most people do 3 pulls, correct?

How soon could we set up a dyno day? I know Root1022 would like to wait till Feb. but maybe we could get something going before then and also when he gets back to the states we could get a track day or something going.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
most shops I've been to charge by the pull or give a discount for three pulls or charge by the hour. I can contact D&G to see when they can do a Dyno day. I just need to get things worked out with FRPP on my failed aluminator and then get things fine tuned first

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
How soon could we set up a dyno day? I know Root1022 would like to wait till Feb. but maybe we could get something going before then and also when he gets back to the states we could get a track day or something going.

:(:(:( This...this is my sad face, lol im just kiddin. Thats cool with me! I'm game as long as we do something in feb. I dunno about the track though, I'll have to get used to drivin the car before i wanna take it to the track lol!

cware

Established Member
I'm also down for the dyno day. I've never done it either. I would like to get together with you guys soon. I'm in the process of getting used to driving mine again also. It was down getting the driver side head worked on.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
I'll get in touch with D&G and see what weekends might work and then post back on here. Whatever works for the majority is what we will go with.

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
I'm also down for the dyno day. I've never done it either. I would like to get together with you guys soon. I'm in the process of getting used to driving mine again also. It was down getting the driver side head worked on.

Were you driving down Lindsey today around 315 ish?? If so I saw you!

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
Are any of you members of any Mustang clubs in OKC? I'm a member of the Oklahoma Mustang Club and also associate with the Dead Horse Mustang Club. I also rejoined the SVTOA recently, but that's a national club.

lwrs10

Chapstick!
Established Member
Wonder how many of you I know from my younger days cruising 12th, 39th, and a few other places....

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Are any of you members of any Mustang clubs in OKC? I'm a member of the Oklahoma Mustang Club and also associate with the Dead Horse Mustang Club. I also rejoined the SVTOA recently, but that's a national club.

I'm on the Dead Horse Mustang Club also Bold Moves of Tulsa a primarily 05+ group that I was a part of when I had my 06 but still get on there quite frequently.

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
I was at about 1:15 or so. I was at work by 3:00 though.

Well I guess that wasn't you... I wonder who else has a black Cobra out there in this small town. . . It didn't have a dealer tag on it and sounded like slightly modified exhaust.

cware

Established Member
Well I guess that wasn't you... I wonder who else has a black Cobra out there in this small town. . . It didn't have a dealer tag on it and sounded like slightly modified exhaust.

well i do have a hard tag on it now. There are at least two other black cobra's that I have seen around here. One is an 03 with the satin wheels and no tint. The other looks like an 99 or 01 with the 03/04 front bumper. An easy way to know if it's me is if there is a black guy driving! ha ha And I do have SLP exhaust.

We all need to have a mini-get together soon.

Users who are viewing this thread