Cobras/Machs/GTs around Tulsa/Norman/Ok City area?

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
If any of you have fast cars please bring them out to Thunder Valley in Noble, OK this Saturday for the Ford-Buick Shootout. They have added GM powered cars to the Buicks this year so I am afraid there will be quite a few LS1, LS2, LS3, etc powerful cars there. We need some Terminators that can represent!

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
If any of you have fast cars please bring them out to Thunder Valley in Noble, OK this Saturday for the Ford-Buick Shootout. They have added GM powered cars to the Buicks this year so I am afraid there will be quite a few LS1, LS2, LS3, etc powerful cars there. We need some Terminators that can represent!

Ahhh Sorry bro, couldn't make it. It was family weekend here at OU. So my parents and girlfriend came down and was with them all weeekend.

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
That guy with the camaro... Justin, use to work at the Autozone at 51st and Memorial and he came to work at my store a few times. It was bad to the bone but it blew up a few times if I remember right. I work at the Autozone in Broken Arrow at 81st and Elm, so if anyone needs some parts just let me know.. I will get you the wink wink discount of a big whopping 10%... Lol

97cobraheaven

Established Member
OkCobra, i think you have my old cobra. Did you buy it from Joe?

SVT03CHRIS, I ran into you a few weeks back in Norman on 24th. I was with a chica friend of mine. We caught a light and BSed a bit and I was hoping you would get on it but I just ripped it anyway!

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
That guy with the camaro... Justin, use to work at the Autozone at 51st and Memorial and he came to work at my store a few times. It was bad to the bone but it blew up a few times if I remember right. I work at the Autozone in Broken Arrow at 81st and Elm, so if anyone needs some parts just let me know.. I will get you the wink wink discount of a big whopping 10%... Lol

Yea his names Jordan, he was always with a guy named Justin in a Green Z28. But yea he blew the engine not to long ago but has it rebuilt and even ****ing meanier now!

Bluebullit

Established Member
i used to live in Broken Arrow but I'm living in Denton, TX now which isnt to far from ya

love the SB man thats my favorite cobra by far

forcefedcobra

Established Member
I would imagine a saturday would be best for the dyno day. Only scheduling problem is I work 7 and then can take off 3 so I get a weekend off now and then. I'll help Dewayne hook up cars to help reduce costs.

I'll hopefully be heading down there again here soon so we can tune for higher boost on higher octane. Then she will be ready!

OKcobra

Established Member

SVT03CHRIS, I ran into you a few weeks back in Norman on 24th. I was with a chica friend of mine. We caught a light and BSed a bit and I was hoping you would get on it but I just ripped it anyway!

Haha yea i bought it from Joe. When did you sell it to him?

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member

Haha was that you! Man, I was gonna get on it when you did but I wasn't ready when you took off! Not to mention, that was only my 2nd or 3rd week with the car. She sounded good though bro. We should meet up sometime.

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
I would imagine a saturday would be best for the dyno day. Only scheduling problem is I work 7 and then can take off 3 so I get a weekend off now and then. I'll help Dewayne hook up cars to help reduce costs.

I'll hopefully be heading down there again here soon so we can tune for higher boost on higher octane. Then she will be ready!

Whenever you get a weekend off just let us know on here. I'm pretty flexible as of right now.

Bluebullit

Established Member
Thanks Bro! Your blown GT is sick too! Did you go to highschool at BA by any chance?

na i moved out when i was like in 1st or 2nd grade so its been a while since ive been there lol. do miss it though thats for sure.

yeah its pretty nice but as you can see in the sig my dad kinda screwed me by not getting rods cause someone told him if i wasnt gonna run over 6k then i wouldnt need them... that person need a slap lol but yeah it moves thats for sure

97cobraheaven

Established Member
Haha yea i bought it from Joe. When did you sell it to him?

I sold it about 2 years ago to Joe or pretty close to it

Here are some old pics from when I lived in Kansas, I think ive seen you a couple times and it always gets my heart goin when i see it, love that car!

grave.jpg

grave3.jpg

ally2.jpg

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Hey I have a question, i need to get the recall done on the throttle floor plate or whatever, what place around there can do it? I dont want to take it to just a ford dealer? Tulsa would be ideal but if I have to go to OKC I will.

Users who are viewing this thread