black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
turned it on the for the first time in weeks.

3 games

15-1, 20-5, 11-0

such an easy game lol

What is your method of play? I'm a run and gun person so I get shot a lot:D

When playing domination, I die more than I kill, but with the flag captures and decent kills I do get, I'm usually top three sometimes 1st in my group.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
What is your method of play? I'm a run and gun person so I get shot a lot:D

When playing domination, I die more than I kill, but with the flag captures and decent kills I do get, I'm usually top three sometimes 1st in my group.

run and gun. I never stop running.

I just flank a lot and use a lot of cover while running

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Good games today Gus, why'd you leave so quickly after that last match? I noticed your connection seemed poor? We also got our asses handed to us by the other team on the last one, but you and I were the top two in our group:beer:

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
So, what headsets do people recommend? I am looking for something more in-the-ear such as the Motorola S9 or S10?

May be on tonight if anyone is game? I'll check back in a bit:)

Edit: 10:21 and I'm on in case anyone wants to play and will be on for about an hour. PSN-limited02

Last edited:

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
This might be the last bump for a while, but if anyone still plays, go into my File Share and watch the first clip:D Ignore the others since they are long and I die a lot....

Basically what happens is I threw a Semtex through a window and it stuck to a guyas he was running past and I had no idea he was there until he blew up:D Thought it was kind of cool and rare...

Also, if anyone is bored and can post it up, you're more than welcome to do so.

Gus00SVTL

SVT Lightning/6.2L Raptor
Established Member
I tried to save that clip of me going 40-19 this morning, but it says that there is an error... bs

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
I tried to save that clip of me going 40-19 this morning, but it says that there is an error... bs

Oh yeah, you flipping owned Demolition!!! I'll check later and see if I can watch it because I had a similar problem and waiting seemed to work.

Also, I was terrible at Team Deathmatch because I am so used to playing Demolition and I wasn't sure what my objective was besides NOT getting shot:D

Last edited:

Gus00SVTL

SVT Lightning/6.2L Raptor
Established Member
I saw you playing GTAIV earlier. I was gonna jump on and play with you but i decided to wash my dirtbike and truck instead.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
I saw you playing GTAIV earlier. I was gonna jump on and play with you but i decided to wash my dirtbike and truck instead.

You can multi-play on GTAIV??? I haven't played it in close to a year and I wanted to see if it's worth trading in towards MW3.........;-)

Users who are viewing this thread