COD Modern Warfare 2 (PS3)

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
WTF are you talking about? its a perfect example how because hes a dick he would get the ass whopping not me.. just because i talk shit to grendel doesnt give him a get out of jail free card

i talk more shit in real life than i do on the internet. now, you need to stop posting about this bullshit because you're just coming off as being butt-hurt. the only complaints i'm seeing in this thread are coming from you. think about that. except for your little 12 year old buddy that gets his kicks from trapping people with riot shields. fine crowd of followers you got there.

Last edited:

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
Ehh idk I always find all shit talking in good fun, sometimes people get testy though or misinterpret what u post on the interwebz. Anyways this thread (should) die in a day or two, I'm just still amazed that some people still play this game and post in this thread

i think he's of the mindset that he's coming off as either cool or an internet bad ass. so i'm just going to let him run with that.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
i dont think dave is as abrasive in person as he comes across in here. his sense of humor is sarcastic, yet humorous. in person, im sure he would be laughing behind those comments.

am i correct dave?

grendel

Established Member
i talk more shit in real life than i do on the internet. now, you need to stop posting about this bullshit because you're just coming off as being butt-hurt. the only complaints i'm seeing in this thread are coming from you. think about that. except for your little 12 year old buddy that gets his kicks from trapping people with riot shields. fine crowd of followers you got there.

im not 12 asshole :shrug:, haha. and if you think travis is trying to show off his e-peen think again. like someone else said you have to earn the right to talk shit on here so no one will think twice :bash:. since this thread should be obsolete in a few days please move it to smackdown.:pop:

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
Dancing banana = Free Pass

No Dancing banana = Would have to get in a room with you and another guy and then decide who to slap first

slap.gif

ok seriously... that was frigging hilarious!!

asshole :lol:

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member

haha yeah you pined me to a tee.. im so buthurt i cant even sit on the shitter because of your razor sharp intellect.

and im glad you talk more shit in person, because in person you can smile and give your buddies thumbs up so they dont stomp your ass.. again another win for you!! :beer:

and you may not think getting trapped in a corner is funny because you sit in corners with a hb monitor waiting for people to walk by possibly.. i dont know i dont play with you online anymore. if youre running around lie the rest of us then you would be just as pissed about the douchebags that are sitting in corners. and pinning them in a corner is only a fraction on what they deserve for being garbage players. if i see some *** sitting in the corner camping his ass off im gonna run up to him and start shooting and drawing attention to him too, if i can trap him i will do it happily

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
i remember you camped in mw2. :shrug: i played against you on the terrorist map and you just camped at the top of the cliff.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
they all talk shit to me to online but its all good. I had a bad night and venemous told me to quit drinking, i laughed and that was it, through one ear and out the other. Ill talk my occasional shit, just all in all a good time

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
I really hope we can keep this level of animocity alive and well for Black Ops. Travis, are you getting it Monday? I may be running with my other screen name on this one.

BTW, drunk noght sounds like a winner.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Ill be pwning newbs tongiht with the newb tube:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread