COD Modern Warfare 2 (PS3)

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
no, i'm just honest.

on another note - you talk more shit in these cod threads than anyone. so i don't know what pedestal you think you're preaching from.

what pedestal im preaching from huh? how bout the one that says 99% of the people in this thread are my friends... i guess you see me talking sh!t and think that because i can get away with it you can too.. wrong. Its not a big deal for me to say BAm is a dick, he a personal friend of mine.. or tell humboldt to go suck a man and shut up. How about grendel... im 100% certain if me, you and grendel were in a room together and i slapped him, then you slapped him too that you would be the one that got your ass beat not me. Dont think that because this group of friends gives each other hell that you have free rain to give it too.. everyone pretty much thinks youre a dick now based on your attitude. so about that pedestal....if anyone in this thread that i regularly give hell too wants me to step down, speak now or forever hold your peace.

~~crickets~~ ~~crickets~~ :burn::burn::burn::burn::burn::burn:

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
This isn't smackdown and I'm sure I could go back a few pages and find where you've attempted to start stuff in this thread. *Please do not respond as I will not respond to your post. I'm done arguing over nothing. In your words, this is childish. I admit it's childish to block people, flash them, etc., but I never said it wasn't. If you don't think its funny, sorry.

i think its funny :thumbsup:

ok only if im doing it to you!! hahaha

kit5pt0

Established Member
sup biotches!!!!!!!!! i haven't been on because i'm done with mw2. game sucks. i will be picking up black ops though

RaD28r

SVT FTW
Established Member
what pedestal im preaching from huh? how bout the one that says 99% of the people in this thread are my friends... i guess you see me talking sh!t and think that because i can get away with it you can too.. wrong. Its not a big deal for me to say BAm is a dick, he a personal friend of mine.. or tell humboldt to go suck a man and shut up. How about grendel... im 100% certain if me, you and grendel were in a room together and i slapped him, then you slapped him too that you would be the one that got your ass beat not me. Dont think that because this group of friends gives each other hell that you have free rain to give it too.. everyone pretty much thinks youre a dick now based on your attitude. so about that pedestal....if anyone in this thread that i regularly give hell too wants me to step down, speak now or forever hold your peace.

~~crickets~~ ~~crickets~~ :burn::burn::burn::burn::burn::burn:

6a00d83451bb2969e2013485520d4b970c-pi

worf.gif

Sapperstang

Established Member
Was on mw2 last night and some jackass was cheating big time. In team deathmatch I got put on his team and first thing I noticed was that we could all run like a thousand miles an hour and jump five hundred feet into the air. This guy was getting like 50 kills while everyone else was lucky to get one. He also had a nuke every game as well. Wtf?

Gus00SVTL

SVT Lightning/6.2L Raptor
Established Member
Travis' shittalking is top notch. Some of the insults he comes up with are absolutely hilarious.

edit: 500th post, you insulting maggots!

Last edited:

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Simmer down now Folks haha ... I say 1 Vs 1 eachother in a game .. make it fair and close the cage and go at it .

that sounds nice...but we would hear loser crap...like camper, noob tuber...lag, i didnt like that map....blah blah blah

io kinda agree with trav....talking shit to the fellas is like an earned right of passage....kinda like...no one kicks my brothers ass but me.

RaD28r

SVT FTW
Established Member
dog20is20a20lawyer20-20your20argument20is20invalid.jpg

online_fighter.jpg

Ehh idk I always find all shit talking in good fun, sometimes people get testy though or misinterpret what u post on the interwebz. Anyways this thread (should) die in a day or two, I'm just still amazed that some people still play this game and post in this thread

Leedog

Clan SVT
Established Member
io kinda agree with trav....talking shit to the fellas is like an earned right of passage....kinda like...no one kicks my brothers ass but me.

I was thinking the same thing, lol......sighhhhhh.....and it's a lot of fun too!

On another note, Rad28r, why are you still swingin on this guys nut pubes, you just got done telling me his sack still tasted like your dookie chute....:banana: I am pretty sure he is a big boy, and therefore can remove his foot from his mouth under his own power.

Edit: Not getting testy bro, notice the dancing banana YEAAAAH

Last edited:

grendel

Established Member
WTF are you talking about? its a perfect example how because hes a dick he would get the ass whopping not me.. just because i talk shit to grendel doesnt give him a get out of jail free card

it's ok sugar dumpling i know what you were trying to say......

RaD28r

SVT FTW
Established Member
I was thinking the same thing, lol......sighhhhhh.....and it's a lot of fun too!

On another note, Rad28r, why are you still swingin on this guys nut pubes, you just got done telling me his sack still tasted like your dookie chute....:banana: I am pretty sure he is a big boy, and therefore can remove his foot from his mouth under his own power.

Edit: Not getting testy bro, notice the dancing banana YEAAAAH

Dancing banana = Free Pass

No Dancing banana = Would have to get in a room with you and another guy and then decide who to slap first

slap.gif

Last edited:

Leedog

Clan SVT
Established Member
it's ok sugar dumpling i know what you were trying to say......

WOW, just when the poor guy was running low on ammo, you chunk out a max ammo......glowing......floating.....spinning.....thingey..........all you cod gheys know what I mean!:kaboom:

Users who are viewing this thread