COD Modern Warfare 2 (PS3)

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
Ha ha...yea my other name is kezell17. I made the sir-Vic to have a goof off account. I thought you heard me when I said my other name. I should have thrown you off and put Svt on my clan tag.

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
That's my "This game sucks and pisses me off so I'm just gonna **** around and try to salvage some fun" name. For when the tubes get bad or lots of guys are running M/L/Commando [AHEM AHEM].

If you want to have fun, when I get back into town this weekend we'll play some S&D with riot shields and c-4....the funnest part is getting in a lobby with people with mic's and blocking them in a corner. When you guys aren't on playing, I'm usually griefing people by blocking people and pissing them off.

Also, it's fun to play hardcore with a class with stun grenades and one man army and just keep stunning them reloading, stunning, reloading, stunning, etc. Had a guy the other night cuss me up and down then rage quit. :beer::beer:

bam

Established Member
Also, it's fun to play hardcore with a class with stun grenades and one man army and just keep stunning them reloading, stunning, reloading, stunning, etc. Had a guy the other night cuss me up and down then rage quit. :beer::beer:

Hahahaha lol. Sounds awesome.

Gus00SVTL

SVT Lightning/6.2L Raptor
Established Member
played some nazi zombies before with zzSVTzz, from LightningRodder, and two of his friends. Was fun as hell! we got to lvl 20, i was the last one left, and my ray gun ran out of ammo lol

and sorry i bailed on you mineral and f8tal... just couldnt play anymore.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
If you want to have fun, when I get back into town this weekend we'll play some S&D with riot shields and c-4....the funnest part is getting in a lobby with people with mic's and blocking them in a corner. When you guys aren't on playing, I'm usually griefing people by blocking people and pissing them off.

you sound like a ****ing twelve year old.

Gus00SVTL

Established Member
I downloaded the three pack of DLC for Red Dead Redemption tonight. It was $20.00...
Poker is alot of fun if you play with people that dont go all in on the first hand... And Undead Nightmare is just sick! Got to round 23 with 3 other guys on the team:banana:

We gotta play sometime Rad28r!

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
^^^ i just finished installing the zombie pack for rdr. so me, you and rad need to team up and **** up some zombies sometime.

this is awesome:

[youtube_browser]ZwDvticI1GY&feature=sub[/youtube_browser]

Gus00SVTL

Established Member
haha domino defuse! thats sweet lol!
Ill def be playing RDR tomorrow night, if we can get a team going that would be fun

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member

hit me up.. im back in town too this weekend and ill be doing lots of rpg destruction myself.:rockon:

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
had some badass games with bam last night.. played using only my rpgs at first.. then started slowly switching over to my primary once BAM got offline. Started playing some hardcore then with some more friends and not using my rpgs at all.. all in all i got 170 rpg kills last night alone... had quite a few 20/4 and 23/9 games... and most were a 2:1 k/d using only rpg's

if anyone wants to do some rpg madness tonight hit me up for sure

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
wish i was up to level 65 right now id be all over the rpg kills. The first launcher sucks but i may jump on with it tonight. What time venemous?

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
not sure mineral... and i havent seen anything about what happened to your other name.. can you link me up or do you want to give me the skinny right quick

Users who are viewing this thread