COD Modern Warfare 2 (PS3)

346CamaroSS

Established Member
^^^ i just finished installing the zombie pack for rdr. so me, you and rad need to team up and **** up some zombies sometime.

this is awesome:

[youtube_browser]ZwDvticI1GY&feature=sub[/youtube_browser]

send me an invite (PSN: Luckyiam_)
I've been playing RDR undead, pretty addicting.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
not sure mineral... and i havent seen anything about what happened to your other name.. can you link me up or do you want to give me the skinny right quick

my bad venemous, i sold my other ps3 and it still had all my info on it from the playstation network but i actually got it to work long enough to get it off so i really didnt have to delete it (i could kick myself in the ass now for deleting it off my good one first) but its cool. I saw you added my new name so its all good

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
my bad venemous, i sold my other ps3 and it still had all my info on it from the playstation network but i actually got it to work long enough to get it off so i really didnt have to delete it (i could kick myself in the ass now for deleting it off my good one first) but its cool. I saw you added my new name so its all good

as long as youre cool with me still calling you mineral...lol

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
just created another account... not sure if im gonna play on it a bunch or if its gonna become my main secondary account or what... i HAVE to play as my main name because it would confuse me too much i think..lol and i hate to not use stupid)beaner as well cause its just hilarious. Not sure whats gonna happen yet with this new name but I think its gonna be my level 1 non prestiged account for black ops. the new account name is Duramax_2500HD for those of you that want to add it.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
ill add it venemous. My name I have now is my primary account now. I may make a new one named beaner_control but not sure yet. Can i make a new one with the same email account?

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
ill add it venemous. My name I have now is my primary account now. I may make a new one named beaner_control but not sure yet. Can i make a new one with the same email account?

beaner control sounds badass!!! hahahaha you will need another email but if you do just to make the account let me know and i can give you an @venomoussvt.com email to use to set it up

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
because me playing a game and messing with people is way different than the sarcasm that you dispense in this forum? :shrug:

no he is calling you a 12 year old cause hes just a dick and one of those "negative attention is better than no attention" children.

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
no he is calling you a 12 year old cause hes just a dick and one of those "negative attention is better than no attention" children.

sorry I didn't get on with you the other night. I was playing with an old college buddy...I'm out of town again and won't be back in until this weekend. I'm going on 4 weeks in row out of town for work...I'm guessing the wife will have the divorce papers ready when I return.:pop:

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
sorry I didn't get on with you the other night. I was playing with an old college buddy...I'm out of town again and won't be back in until this weekend. I'm going on 4 weeks in row out of town for work...I'm guessing the wife will have the divorce papers ready when I return.:pop:

its all good bro.. im going on several weeks out as well.. im leaving out again tomorrow morning again for this week then not sure where ill be next week.

i do get to come home on the weekends though

CHIZ

Established Member
its all good bro.. im going on several weeks out as well.. im leaving out again tomorrow morning again for this week then not sure where ill be next week.

i do get to come home on the weekends though

Yeah, I've been able to come back on the weekends as well...our traveling should end for the year after Thanksgiving. After that, I'll be taking a couple weeks off from work if they'll allow it. Good to hear you found work. With these idiots running our country I guess we're blessed to have a job, so I try not to complain. FYI San Fran just won the series.:nonono:

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
because me playing a game and messing with people is way different than the sarcasm that you dispense in this forum? :shrug:

that's what smackdown was made for. everyone participates. it's not even close to the childish behavior that you've described.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member

no, i'm just honest.

on another note - you talk more shit in these cod threads than anyone. so i don't know what pedestal you think you're preaching from.

Last edited:

CHIZ

Established Member
that's what smackdown was made for. everyone participates. it's not even close to the childish behavior that you've described.

This isn't smackdown and I'm sure I could go back a few pages and find where you've attempted to start stuff in this thread. *Please do not respond as I will not respond to your post. I'm done arguing over nothing. In your words, this is childish. I admit it's childish to block people, flash them, etc., but I never said it wasn't. If you don't think its funny, sorry.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member

hey genius.. when did this thread make it to smack down? last time i checked it was in road side pub.. lets keep it that way. if you want to be a dick, go to smackdown and bitch all you want to

Users who are viewing this thread