Votes: 35 66.0%
  • WAW

Votes: 18 34.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cj3113

King of Controversy
Established Member
WAW online is more enjoyable for the PS3, more and better designed maps. You can't go rambo and win the game with one awesome player. It actually requires teamwork, and strategy. Worse weapons=more skill. Hardcore owns.

I disagree. Worse weapons=levels out the playing field. In COD4 talented players could separate themselves from the pack. Being the one awesome player that wins the game for your team was the best part of COD4. Doing something epic as was mentioned earlier made you want to keep playing, even though you had played it for hours and hours.

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
Before WaW came out, I loved COD4 hands down and felt that there's not a chance that WAW could improve on it. Then I bought WAW last night and I must say, I'm not really interested in the online game play for COD4 anymore.

What irritates the shit out of me on COD4 are all the automatic weapons that rarely require to be reloaded. Everytime I jump into an online game, most of the people just spray and pray and end up destroying everyone in site. There's nothing more frustrating then a dumbshit with a P90 and Juggernaut that sprays and prays and kills anyone and everyone around him. It requires no skill, all you have to do is crouch, spray and pray and it works 99.9% of the time. With WAW you can't do that as much. You have to aim more and put more skill into your kills and use your rounds more wisely because you have to reload more often. The weapons are older and more outdated, which sort of forces people to put more skill into their shots. To me, the fun is in the skill, camping out in a corner with a P90 and Juggernaut waiting for someone to turn the corner so you can blast the **** out of them gets old after awhile.

Couldn't have said it better :beer::rockon:

Mayo5

Established Member
I disagree. Worse weapons=levels out the playing field. In COD4 talented players could separate themselves from the pack. Being the one awesome player that wins the game for your team was the best part of COD4. Doing something epic as was mentioned earlier made you want to keep playing, even though you had played it for hours and hours.

That why I like it. It's not a noob friendly game. The guns and perks are more balanced, if you want to pull epic stuff out; then you better be an epic player.
I've pulled a few 30 kill and sub 5 deaths on matches in WaW, but not as frequent as I could in CoD4.

DEAD EYE

You must defeat Shenglong
Established Member
I find it ironic that people praise these games for their realism, yet play the games like they don't care if they live or die. If you were in a real war with bullets zinging by, you'd camp and you know it. lol

Mayo5

Established Member
I find it ironic that people praise these games for their realism, yet play the games like they don't care if they live or die. If you were in a real war with bullets zinging by, you'd camp and you know it. lol

Because it's not real life, and I get to respawn and have a point count. It's a game; it's competition.

cj3113

King of Controversy
Established Member
That why I like it. It's not a noob friendly game. The guns and perks are more balanced, if you want to pull epic stuff out; then you better be an epic player.
I've pulled a few 30 kill and sub 5 deaths on matches in WaW, but not as frequent as I could in CoD4.

I don't know, I still haven't played too much so maybe my opinion will change. The game seams slow, boring. I played COD4 online for more than a year, I don't see myself playing this game for more than a few months.

As for the "realism", I am already getting sick of the limbs. If I put a few rounds into somebody with a sub machine gun he shoud not lose both of his legs and one of his arms.

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
I haven't played COD4 since I bought WAW.....I like it because it's harder for noobs. The only thing I dislike is that you can figure out where respawn points are and spawn kill.

I'm sure in the next month or so the ' noob tubes ' will be out when they equip their rifle mounted grenade launchers.

I like that every gun takes skill to aim and shoot, especially at a distant. Spray and pray no longer works, or at least not as well.

I like watching replays of the ordinance coming down and blowing my legs off or getting my head blown off by a shotgun.

I honestly didn't think I would like this game because it is a WWII game but it's quite the opposite

Users who are viewing this thread