Coming back into the fold

HPLouis

Established Member
I sold my GT500 and Terminator a year ago but I couldn't stay away. I ended up back in the cars again. This time both cars have lower miles and the Terminator has all the mods I've always wanted.

I just picked up this 2100 mile, fully optioned glass roofed coupe and I'm back:

Stock besides the FRPP throttle body and Sport mufflers (the stock parts come with the car too).

Hopefully the shipper can get it to me this week. I can't wait to get back behind the wheel.

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
I sold my GT500 and Terminator a year ago but I couldn't stay away. I ended up back in the cars again. This time both cars have lower miles and the Terminator has all the mods I've always wanted.

I just picked up this 2100 mile, fully optioned glass roofed coupe and I'm back:

Stock besides the FRPP throttle body and Sport mufflers (the stock parts come with the car too).

Hopefully the shipper can get it to me this week. I can't wait to get back behind the wheel.
Yup........you been snake bitten! Congrats!!

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I already say this on IG, but congrats again, talk about an awesome score. Low mileage, great color combo and a glass roof

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations! 2,100 miles on the 2014 is awesome. Nice find.

So you bought a Mystichrome Cobra as well? Mileage? Mods?

HPLouis

Established Member
Congratulations! 2,100 miles on the 2014 is awesome. Nice find.

So you bought a Mystichrome Cobra as well? Mileage? Mods?
Hey Bob,
This is the Mystichrome from last year: My last Mystichrome...I definitely won't sell this one.

I'm still finding mods on it. I discovered a ported Accufab inlet a few weeks ago.

For the Shelby, the prior owner was pretty much a purist. He saved all the old parts, even the tires. I have a battery from 2013 from my old Shelby to add also. The Shelby has 2 JLT catch cans, a Ford Racing throttle body and mufflers.

HPLouis

Established Member
I was rushing to get it in the garage before the rain and, thankfully, I got it in before the storm.

IMG_6829.JPG

IMG_6831.JPG

IMG_6832.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread