Concealed carry holster

rwleonard

Established Member
Yeah, yeah, and there's nothing inherently unsafe about a pit bull. I had a neighbor who was Federal LEO firearms instructor shoot himself through the foot thanks to a fast draw with the patently retarded SERPA design, and I wouldn't carry one if you paid me $1,000.

This guy?

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
This guy?

LOL...gotta give him credit for trying to continue the lecture.

51350050_404952433643285_138302130229346304_n.jpg

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
And for every expert stranger who is against a certain manner of carry, there’s one for it.

My point is irrefutable.
This thread has gotten a little quiet. Let's wake 'er up.

I had the pleasure of shooting today's match with 88 of our regulars. Right before we got started they all sang me Happy Birthday (I loved that part). It's irrefutable. They sang it, and it was grand. Then we got busy making a joyful noise.

More to the point, I had the pleasure of shooting with the head firearms instructor for the NC Justice Academy in the eastern part of my state. He trains all the trainers who train all the LEOs. He is also a USPSA Grand Master.

I was standing next to him and a few friends listening to him discuss how some of the new guys like to carry. Then he brought up appendix carry. His quote was, "I'm not shoving a pistol in my pants pointed at my gut." (He's slim and trim, so that's not a physique issue).

Anyway, just a little more fodder for a Saturday night gun thread on the car forum.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
This thread has gotten a little quiet. Let's wake 'er up.

I had the pleasure of shooting today's match with 88 of our regulars. Right before we got started they all sang me Happy Birthday (I loved that part). It's irrefutable. They sang it, and it was grand. Then we got busy making a joyful noise.

More to the point, I had the pleasure of shooting with the head firearms instructor for the NC Justice Academy in the eastern part of my state. He trains all the trainers who train all the LEOs. He is also a USPSA Grand Master.

I was standing next to him and a few friends listening to him discuss how some of the new guys like to carry. Then he brought up appendix carry. His quote was, "I'm not shoving a pistol in my pants pointed at my gut." (He's slim and trim, so that's not a physique issue).

Anyway, just a little more fodder for a Saturday night gun thread on the car forum.

2lm1g03.gif

blubyu87gt

Established Member
The SG-USA I use at the gym or when in running. The cloth backing makes it so the sharp ass Trijicon HD rear sight doesnt honey badger my stomach lol

Any other time I use the UM Tactical. Never heard of them before but it was like 35 bucks at PSA. Figured I would give it a try. It's exactly like any other kydex holster. Made in Florida so you can support a local company, if that kinda thing matters to you.

I prefer AIWB unless I'm on my mountain bike. In that case its another SG holster but the hip carry version. **** and balls are still attached.
b228426d3f5282e126fcc0c0b35a9c1c.jpg
7c186611779ac734471c844bcb7bce9c.jpg
bd829a640f14578ae708fa9c33308895.jpg
12120c01edf2f89e9744f2bfd4d33e15.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
OWB here with over the counter De Santis holsters,I wear a light weight black wife beater as an undershirt with a light weight button up long sleeve shirt (Columbia style fishing shirt usually) untucked.
Works for me
Sometimes I’ll pocket carry the LCR in a Desantis holster

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Helomech74

Established Member
When I'm home I use a Blackpoint Tactical dualpoint AIWB with my XDS 3.3 or Glock 30 depending on what I'm wearing. When at work I use a Blackpoint Tactical leatherwing holster with a Sig P229. In some details we have to carry in condition 3, so I've trained the IMD method extensively and have gotten used to it. So unlike some folks, I'm perfectly fine carrying with no round in the chamber as I can deploy from condition 3 to 1 just the same as straight condition 1.

Users who are viewing this thread