Congrats to VMP

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
let it up to the boys to crap in my thread..are you trying to minimalize what a female driver accomplished ?

hey start your own thread for the pre op boy :poke:

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
didnt see you post anything like that in Beefcake's thread..did I miss it?

I know you were just joking around and what you posted was funny... but still... really...what they have accomplished with all that is done to that car is remarkable

it just reenforces how awesome these cars are and what remarkable things they are going to accomplish :burnout:

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member
let it up to the boys to crap in my thread..are you trying to minimalize what a female driver accomplished ?

hey start your own thread for the pre op boy :poke:

It's an auto, right?
Also, having a seperate "record" for the sexes implies that the sexes really are not equal, and is thus a sexist remark. I don't think these cars care if you have an inny or an outy between the legs ;)
Congrats on the run! It's crazy that a little blower and a few bolt ons yields a 10 second car these days.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
It's an auto, right?
Also, having a seperate "record" for the sexes implies that the sexes really are not equal,and is thus a sexist remark. I don't think these cars care if you have an inny or an outy between the legs ;)
Congrats on the run! It's crazy that a little blower and a few bolt ons yields a 10 second car these days.

no it isnt

I don t think the cars care either...but I do...

and I say congrats to Rebecca for having the "balls" to even take a car down the track..let alone into the 10s.. you go girl :rockon:
she has the right to have the distinction to be the first female driver to go in to the 10s with an S/C auto 2011 5.0

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member
no it isnt

I don t think the cars care either...but I do...

and I say congrats to Rebecca for having the "balls" to even take a car down the track..let alone into the 10s.. you go girl :rockon:

...and you do it again, lol. You imply that women are lesser than men for most of them not having the "balls" to do it. I don't see many similar praises for the guys that take their cars down the track ;)
It's kind of like when minorities piss and moan about being discrimated against, but then try and say affirmiative action is just. "Don't treat me differently just becuase I am red/purple/brown/yellow, but please do hold me to different standards if it is beneficial to me."

BTW....I'm just bustin' your balls a bit Linn ;)

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
...and you do it again, lol. You imply that women are lesser than men for most of them not having the "balls" to do it. I don't see many similar praises for the guys that take their cars down the track ;)
It's kind of like when minorities piss and moan about being discrimated against, but then try and say affirmiative action is just. "Don't treat me differently just becuase I am red/purple/brown/yellow, but please do hold me to different standards if it is beneficial to me."

BTW....I'm just bustin' your balls a bit Linn ;)

believe me.. this is one lady who would never imply that women are lesser than men in any way shape or form..

RebeccaS

Established Member
I very much appreciate the commendation. Thank you! As Linn stated, she had no intention of furthering the gap between the sexes.

There are very few women in motorsports. Thus, by their sheer novelty alone, women that are in motorsports are noteworthy.

Again, thank you all so much for your praise and support.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
didnt see you post anything like that in Beefcake's thread..did I miss it?

I know you were just joking around and what you posted was funny... but still... really...what they have accomplished with all that is done to that car is remarkable

it just reenforces how awesome these cars are and what remarkable things they are going to accomplish :burnout:

Hey now, don't drag me into this. LOL.

I understand where they are coming from in the respect that I have 4 daughters and I have tried real hard to teach them to be independant and not depend on a man to take care of them and to be strong.

So, for a girl to do something that a man does shouldn't be treated any different.

However, i'm not going to lie. A hot chick, driving a fast car down the track, works for me big time, lol! Can't help it. As much as I love watching John Force, I love watching Ashley even more!

Users who are viewing this thread