console and black carpet are in

svtjackal

OMG look at Olivia
Established Member
had a day off from work today so I went ahead and installed Eric's console, black carpet and the Ford GT start button on the dash I still need to wire it, as always pics don't do it justice and taking them on my tiny one car garage with junk on both sides doesn't help to get good angles, I'll get some more tomorrow if it's sunny outside
it's raining/snowing right now :fm::cuss::mj::bash:

once again thanks to Eric for the badarse console and the help on the GT Button:beer:

expymod017.jpg

expymod016.jpg

expymod015.jpg

expymod014.jpg

expymod013.jpg

expymod012.jpg

expymod011.jpg

expymod010.jpg

alightningfan08

Saving up 4 a Whipple!
Established Member
Looks great! I can't wait to post pics of my console install. I've got mine in, just no passenger seat yet! Looks awesome.

By "GT Button" did you mean the Push Start Button?

uncooked

Established Member
haha, just messin with ya.

But No doubt in my mind you will be out there :p

Looks like you take VERY good care of her !

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Looks Good:thumbsup:

What is that deal on the console by the Cup holders and were did you get those floor mats at?

svtjackal

OMG look at Olivia
Established Member
Looks Good:thumbsup:

What is that deal on the console by the Cup holders and were did you get those floor mats at?

that is the wired remote for the AVIC-F90BT I had it on the dash didn't liked it to much there.
avicf90003.jpg

so I am going to try it there,
so far I love it, I can operate it while resting my arm on the console lid.

and I got the floor mats at my local auto parts store.

Last edited:

red-light

I see the light
Established Member
it looks awesome.....other than those chezy ford mats......get some chicken ears mats and it will complete your bad ass interrior.

Last edited:

svtjackal

OMG look at Olivia
Established Member
I like it a lot. :rockon:

Maybe not so much the remote location. Maybe thats just because it covers up my console. :poke:

Don't worry E. just trying how I like it there, did not made holes or anything on your precious console:poke:
:-D
:beer:

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Looks great:banana: E did a damn good job on it.......... not diggin the dilldo thing on the console tho man, sorry. I would hide that thing somewhere else. I can see a soda being spilled cause of that thing

silvblt

Nasty 5.4
Established Member
Guess I need to slap some pics of my console install I finished today. Thanks to Eric also for creating a new set up and allowing me to be the guinea pig for his newest idea. I went a little bit overboard and Dynamat-ed the entire floor pan and re-upholstered the rear panel to a black suede before I slapped everything in there. I'll get pics up I hope tomorrow night. SVTJackal, your interior is "off the hook"! :rockon: The red stitching is sweet!

Users who are viewing this thread