cool cobra movie

danboback

Established Member
cool vid, Ive seen it before.....but answer me how does that have anything to do with a cobra

v8musclecobra

Established Member
sick vid damn nice find thanks a lot. did that cobra do 0-160 in about 12 seconds...holy shit does anyone know what was in it? I think 0-60 was about 3 seconds.

Last edited:

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
v8musclecobra said:
sick vid damn nice find thanks a lot. did that cobra do 0-160 in about 12 seconds...holy shit does anyone know what was in it? I think 0-60 was about 3 seconds.

That clip was enhanced a bit, I remember the origianal. The original was still very quick though.

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Very nice! I even made it in the vid!! lol

(the day-time race with the Silver T/A, which is a 410rwhp car and I was at 472rwhp at the time) :thumbsup:

crazycarlo

Established Member
OK all my decisions are final I will have me an 03...... I loved the video, however an 03/04 cobra is far from affordable for a 23 yr old guy. At least this one.

MystictealLt1

Established Member
hahaha same here...i want one but being 20 yrs old still in school with not so great of a paying job has me shit out of luck getting one anytime soon

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
RAZRS EDGE said:
Very nice! I even made it in the vid!! lol

(the day-time race with the Silver T/A, which is a 410rwhp car and I was at 472rwhp at the time) :thumbsup:

That must feel pretty cool.

Dr.Jay

Out of my mind. Back in 5
Established Member
Maaaaannn, I really really really want that video.... where could I download it? I need to show this vid to a few Evo and Sti´s friends of mine...

Users who are viewing this thread