cool video of a dust devil

tumm37

Established Member
i've seen one of those once but it wasnt quite that big...thats practically a tornado

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
we had em ALL the time when i lived in Arizona.....pretty neat, but most of the time it is just strong enough to blow a hat off your head

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow! I've seen small ones but never one that big. Just big enough to stay close by watching it without the danger factor of a tornado.

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
haha i see those all the dang time down here in texas haha they're kinda cool of course they are bigger in texas though:p

thom

The Logic of Being Fuzzy
Established Member
That's sweet. I'd never seen anything like that until I went to Afghanistan. Those things are everywhere, you can usually see 3-4 at the same time in certain areas... Just amazing to watch, and fun as hell to drive through.

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
when 11 or 12, i was at school and we were all playin kickball on that dry dirt and one kicked up and it was scary but not that big :eek: ... they chinese dude was sayin get down, get down :-D

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
:lol::Lol: That is funny as hell. That was pretty impressive and I'm from KS, it was intense, we have bigger ones here, but just not that intense.

Users who are viewing this thread