Cop walks into wrong apartment and kills man

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
I'm seeing post on other sites that say the lady didn't even live on the same floor as the apt she tried to get into

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
You guys asked the same exact first question I did and came to the same conclusion I did, there is waaaaay more to this than the BS story we've received so far.

Phone/email records will shed more light on this.

Yes, she will never recover from this. After she is paroled she will be waiting tables at Denny's.
An LEO that shot and killed someone, with zero chance of it being called for, will not do so well locked up surrounded by people that all hate LEOs

I swear that news teams find the absolute dumbest person around to interview for reports like this.
"Hide ya kids, hide ya wives, cuz they rapin' e'erybody 'round here."

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
That's what happens when you PIIHB with the wrong girl.

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
Don't they do ANY type of psyche evaluation prior to hiring? This officer is obviously a complete moron that should NEVER have had a badge and gun. Gimme a break. Of course, this may indeed be 'fake news' of some sort......

Gravik

Established Member
Don't they do ANY type of psyche evaluation prior to hiring? This officer is obviously a complete moron that should NEVER have had a badge and gun. Gimme a break.
Yup. But sadly idiots still slip through. Dallas pd is super short staffed right now too.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MG0h3

Established Member
So you are saying after Tigger bangs her in her new job she could be better off?

evil clown assault

Well if you have to work for min wage at a diner, might as well bang a super star....washed up or not. Might save her from turning into a lot lizard between shifts.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Tx5811

Veni, vidi, vici
Established Member
^^^^^

Negative ghost rider. It's in their dna to think they are smarter.

Did anyone catch the immigrant being interviewed who said (paraphrasing of course) everyday in Texas the cops kill someone?
Where do you think she immigrated from bro?

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
This story is nuts. So she was banging on the wrong door, someone opened it, and she drew her weapon and murdered the person before she figured out what was going on?
Quick Draw McGraw

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread