Cop walks into wrong apartment and kills man

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
As Travis already said, surely fishy. There's got to be a lot more to this story that's yet to come.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
the dangerous thug startled the woman, she was just trying to "get back home." Im sure she had no choice but to fire her weapon being in fear of her life. (^_^)

I'd use the word "thug" for the inept cop. There's more to the story but obviously she believes she is smarter than others.

Who let her out of the kitchen and how did she get promoted to police officer from sandwich maker?

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
There is definitely more to this story. I just can’t imagine this is the cover story she came up with. Stupid. SHe could have at least said he tried to abduct her while she was walking to her apartment and she feared being raped and murdered.
Not a very good bullshitter

Zemedici

Established Member
I'd use the word "thug" for the inept cop. There's more to the story but obviously she believes she is smarter than others.

Who let her out of the kitchen and how did she get promoted to police officer from sandwich maker?

have you ever met a woman who did not think this?

and lolz at last part of post :D

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
^^^^^

Negative ghost rider. It's in their dna to think they are smarter.

Did anyone catch the immigrant being interviewed who said (paraphrasing of course) everyday in Texas the cops kill someone?

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
^^^^^

Negative ghost rider. It's in their dna to think they are smarter.

Did anyone catch the immigrant being interviewed who said (paraphrasing of course) everyday in Texas the cops kill someone?

Yeah, I caught that. 'you just walking down the street and they start shooting.' Oh, is that a fact?

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
There is definitely more to this story. I just can’t imagine this is the cover story she came up with. Stupid. SHe could have at least said he tried to abduct her while she was walking to her apartment and she feared being raped and murdered.
Not a very good bullshitter
Reminder made for future reference: Todd has a set of reasons, and possibly alibis, to cover any situation. In case of emergency, side with Todd.

Sent from a non multiquoting device at svtperformance.com mobile app

RustyRodder

Fauxbra powered
Established Member
How did she get into the apartment in the first place? Her key would obviously not worked and he would have had to answer the door to let her in unless it was just unlocked.

Apparently she was trying to use her, and banging on the door while yelling to open the door. Guy finally opened up to find out wtf was going on. Her key was still stuck in his door.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
Dis America!

She’ll say he sexually harassed her and get acquitted.

5 bucks says they will say he "aggressively reached for a small black object (remote control)" and she had no choice but to defend herself.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Apparently she was trying to use her, and banging on the door while yelling to open the door. Guy finally opened up to find out wtf was going on. Her key was still stuck in his door.

So who was she banging on the door for someone to open up, but then only to shoot that person? That makes no sense and me thinks she is screwed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread