Cop walks into wrong apartment and kills man

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Shawn King is white.

If the dude was smoking weed and blasting his music so loud and so frequently that she's reported him multiple times and hand to go and confront him at 3am.. he deserved to get shot. Assholes.

1. You are a unless that was a sarcastic response.
2. Why does it matter what color anyone is/was? Witnesses saw what they saw and heard what they heard.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
So you kill someone because their music is too loud? Really?? Talk about taking shit way too far.

Shaun King is black by the way. White mother and a light skinned Black father. He's clarified this on more than one occasion. What does it have to do with anything anyway, shit is irrelevant to the matter at hand lol

I have to go against some of Mr. King's line of thinking. We all have been dead on our feet after hours of work or play or whatever and maybe she was but that doesn't mean your exhaustion should and does escalate a situation. Still though, it's assumption. We will find out what happened.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I have to go against some of Mr. King's line of thinking. We all have been dead on our feet after hours of work or play or whatever and maybe she was but that doesn't mean your exhaustion should and does escalate a situation. Still though, it's assumption. We will find out what happened.

Odds are we aren't going to find out the TRUE story. I'm highly pro LEO in almost every case, but I believe this was complete wrong doing on her part, and if justice isn't served because she is in fact law enforcement, then there's an issue.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Odds are we aren't going to find out the TRUE story. I'm highly pro LEO in almost every case, but I believe this was complete wrong doing on her part, and if justice isn't served because she is in fact law enforcement, then there's an issue.

Perhaps every detail will not reveal itself but rest assured the pertinent details will become exposed.

IMO she'd have an easier time explaining what happened if it took place anyplace outside rather than in the dwelling of her neighbor. Hearing the defense's strategy will be entertaining.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member

FJohnny

Established Member
If she didn't like loud music next door or even wrongly disliked the smell of reefer she should have moved into a house in the suburbs. That's what I did and I have never since had to go over and kill a neighbor. What was she thinking?

The thing is that as obvious as it seems that she has done a terrible wrong she may not be guilty of a criminal offense. If the defense can show that a reasonable person might well do as she has done she will walk on any charges they might bring (If they even bring charges at all). They just have to get the judge/jury to buy that she thought a certain way, even if in error, and that she had a legit reason to feel afraid. White woman, black guy. Usually not a high bar to clear. She would never go to prison in Canada. Even the really guilty ones don't.

This won't protect her from civil proceedings arising from wrongful death, etc nor from the negatives that will surely arise both privately and job-related. She may not be convicted or even charged but her life as she knows it is over. She can look forward to being reviled, bankrupted and treated as a pariah for a very long time. Maybe not as satisfying to some as incarceration but she will definitely not 'get away with murder'.

Definitely one should feel sympathy for the innocent (I presume) dead guy but don't feel guilty if you feel a bit of sympathy for the unfortunate officer as well. Just my opinion.

All the best.

scott_0

Established Member
I"m a LEO myself therefore I'm partial obviously, but this chick is lying her ass off! the saying goes "dead men can't speak" well we'll never know the full truth, but she cannot get off with this, if she does, just wow! it will have nothing to do with race but jesus, god help us if she walks

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
So you kill someone because their music is too loud? Really?? Talk about taking shit way too far.

Seems more logical then killing someone cause they are on your block or wearing the wrong colors or praying to the wrong interpretation of the same religion.

Shaun King is black by the way. White mother and a light skinned Black father. He's clarified this on more than one occasion. What does it have to do with anything anyway, shit is irrelevant to the matter at hand lol

If the momma is white and the daddy black that makes him mixed. Not black, not white instead a mixture of both.

1. You are a, unless that was a sarcastic response.
2. Why does it matter what color anyone is/was? Witnesses saw what they saw and heard what they heard.

Sean King is white. He doesn't know who his father is and his mother is white. He THINKS his father is a light skinned 90% white black man, but for all he knows his dad could be a light skinned hispanic. He's been called out on it before and refuses to take an ancestry test.

It's relevant because he's a huge race baiter and is always inserting himself into racially charged events and controversies. It also runs COMPLETELY COUNTER to the entire concept of "RACISM".... how can I be racist toward you, if I don't even know you are a different race? How can you claim "white privilege" when you where born to a white family and raised in a white community? The endless perceived injustices and victimhood is just disgusting.

Just like the whole Serena Williams bullshit - she's mad that a umpire is racist and sexists and cause her, a black women, to lose. Yet, the Umpire is hispanic, and she was playing against another women... who is also, wait for it... BLACK, oh wait, the media is calling her asian, even though her father is black but her mother is Japanese... and yet Colin Crapper is "Black" even though only his Grandfather was black and Obama is black, even though his mother was white.

naomi-759.jpg

But back to the case at hand....

Everyone is desperate to make this a Cops vs Black People issue and a crime of race and hate and white people being racist and white privilege. How dare they give this girl a trial!! The audacity!! Yet there is not a single fact involved that points to this having anything to do with Policing, Police Policy, or Race.

You have a female, of possibly mixed racial background, entering and killing a man in his apartment. She claims it was a mistake and self defense. The trial will prove out the truth, because if the two knew each other, if she had previous altercations, if we have more evidence (cameras in the hallways, parking garage, 911 recording, position of the body, entry of the doorway, ballistics) she's going to be really screwed.

It's a horrible incident, but it happens everyday and honestly, it doesn't require a BLM Protest and Riot and all the national media attention it's getting. Meanwhile Chicago is at 374 murders this year so far. Tracking Chicago homicide victims

scott_0

Established Member
i bet she knocked on his door about his noise and he told her to **** off and she blasted his ass
this, she figured she'd "handle it" herself, went to his apartment, shit went sideways, the rest we'll never know

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Yup, she went to his apartment, saw red (when she saw the doormat lol) and shot the poor guy.

Probably so. Dude might have been laying the pipe to her also. That would explain the police items in his apartment that cant be accounted for

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Probably so. Dude might have been laying the pipe to her also. That would explain the police items in his apartment that cant be accounted for

Oh snap, what items. I didn't hear about that stuff.

Also, anyone know if her car was confirmed to be on the wrong floor, as she claimed. She could be looking at murder 1 if she purposely parked on the wrong floor to make it look like she was confused.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member

quad

Established Member
There is more holes to this story than swiss cheese. There is no way she just busted into someones apartment and shot whoever is in there because she thought it was hers. You'd think any level headed person would put 2 and 2 together really quick that it wasnt her apartment. Just the other day i was walking out to my car and accidentally walked up to one identical to mine that was a few spots closer and knew it wasnt mine when i saw an arby's cup in the cup holder. I cant imagine it take more than a few seconds to figure out a house that isnt yours.
Does seem fishy. I am wondering if the apartment entrances look so alike and she was tired or not focusing and assumed she was at her door. I have once or twice gone to the wrong car (same make, model and color as mine) in a parking lot only to find out the remote does not work. Cars were parked in same area of lot.

Will have to see how it develops.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Does seem fishy. I am wondering if the apartment entrances look so alike and she was tired or not focusing and assumed she was at her door. I have once or twice gone to the wrong car (same make, model and color as mine) in a parking lot only to find out the remote does not work. Cars were parked in same area of lot.

Will have to see how it develops.

Did you see the pics of his door? There's a Red doormat in front of his door that sticks out like a soar thumb in the hallway. Can't miss it.

This isnt the vid I watched, but shows a couple key differences in the hallways. The vid I watched was just a few person view of someone walking down his hallway.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread