Correct way to run from the cops

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
ya, your right :rollseyes being a supporting vendor, I will remain professional even though you dont know what your talking about.

So why dont you stay professional :rollseyes and explain to me (since I have no idea what im talking about) how two cars with no traffic in a straight line is just as dangerous to others on the road as going through traffic at 120:rollseyes. I know enough that, true or false, unless your a pro its harder to go in and out of traffic controling a super car at speeds over 100mph shifting and braking and swerving around innocent lives, then, accelerating in a straight line then hitting your brakes to slow down.:shrug:. Sorry for coming off as a jerk but I dont see how I dont know what im talking about? Also im refering to street races with very little to no traffic. Thas the simple factor. Weaving in and out of heavy traffic vs. Slowing down way behind traffic (if there is any) and just going straight

Last edited:

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
wow that must have been a rush! i'm not saying its right to do that in heavy traffic but wow was it exciting!!

Users who are viewing this thread