Correct way to run from the cops

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
exactly what i was thinking, he looked like he was under control the whole time to me. i find it funny that there are probably 10-15 street racing videos on the first 2 pages of this forum and the same people bashing this guy in GT are the same people that go into the street racing threads and give props to the guy in the mustang killing the vette, camaro, skittle, or rice... and in those vids there is a lot of traffic and they are racing side by side to 140 mph weaving. I bet this guy was maybe doing 100-110 mph at most evading the cops. if there was an accident to happen, it would probably be the fault of the lady putting her makeup on in the rear view while talking on the cell phone when she jerks the wheel and hits the GT.

I have these discussions with my step dad who happens to be SGT of West Palm Beach PD... he has also seen all my street racing vids so I aint just talking out my butt :beer:

:nonono:

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
if i was wealthy enough, i'd drive how i please

Exactly. Just buy your way out of it. If OJ can get away with murder with money, do you think i'm going to give a rats ass about your citation? I might use it to wipe my ass with it during my next BM ...if you're lucky. :bored:

aaandht

Established Member
His C5 is a beast. And the gotham cars are held down the street from me. I see them all the time.

redocmach1

Established Member
lol pretty cool, he didnt get on it enough though, i like the cobra one better, and lol at all the haters... and a speeding ticket to him is probably nothing with his money.

Last edited:

frankin

Established Member
Quit trying to act like you are going to do something about the video. A real LEO with real interest will keep to himself and try to really dig for information elsewhere. All you are trying to do on SVTPerformance is make yourself seem more powerful then you are. Just the fact that people think you are a LEO is suspect. Real LEO's generally keep a very low profile, especially on internet forums. The video could have happened 3 years ago for that matter.

Quit trying to act like a internet tough guy with an avatar of "yourself" flexing? Who the hell does that? We get enough "above the law" attitudes from LEO's on a daily basis and it sucks you have to bring that attitude onto an INTERNET FORUM of all places :nonono:

:rockon::rockon::beer:

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
buuuutttttttt...

LOSERS on motorcycles do this ALL the time. Discuss.

Well if a speeding bike hit a mini van from behind, im sure it wouldnt kill the whole family. Its not about the law, its about putting other lives in danger going in and out of traffic at 120+mph in a car. If bike riders want to do it, then its their dumb fault if a car doesnt see them in the rear view before they change lanes and hit the bike, esp. if the bike is doing over 120mph it would be hard for a car to react and avoid the bike.

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
Originally Posted by Carbd86GT
exactly what i was thinking, he looked like he was under control the whole time to me. i find it funny that there are probably 10-15 street racing videos on the first 2 pages of this forum and the same people bashing this guy in GT are the same people that go into the street racing threads and give props to the guy in the mustang killing the vette

Big difference between two cars racing in a straight line with minimal traffic on the road then a super car speeding in and out of HEAVY traffic. You sir are an idiot

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Big difference between two cars racing in a straight line with minimal traffic on the road then a super car speeding in and out of HEAVY traffic. You sir are an idiot

Especially in a mid engined one with about 550whp. You cut it a little hard in one of those maneuvers and that rear end could swing around in a second possibly harming another driver and ruining a good car.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
not once, did i see anything that looked out of control.

Huh? Watch the video again. Most of his driving was on the edge (extreme high speed for those conditions), waiting for an opportunity to jump through a hole in traffic. And then the sprint on the shoulder. I saw at least a dozen times where he could have misjudged a move and clipped the car/truck he cut in front of. Remember, he was looking to get away. And his thoughts were also on where the cop was. Anyone who has ever watched a Nascar race with around 40 highly trained/skilled drivers race around the track, often looking for any opportunity to pass a car, knows how easy it is for even them to misjudge a move and crash one or more cars. In this scenario you have a guy not nearly as skilled cutting in and out (at very high speeds) of heavy traffic comprised of drivers who don't likely know how to react to a stupid high-speed move where the guy nearly clips their front end. Watch the video folks. Many of those moves were too close. All it takes is a split second. And disaster. But some of you feel apparently that it will never happen to this guy. Because if you did, you'd say he was driving irresponsibly in this video. Sad. Makes me all the more pray for my family members and friends who have to use public roads every day. Because on any given day some fool will think he has the right to put everyone else's lives in danger. Unbelievable! I am frankly shocked at how many people on this thread condone what he did as "cool", or think he wasn't driving carelessly. Had his run from the law ended in tragedy, I wonder how many would still condone his driving like he did. :shrug:

Last edited:

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Huh? Watch the video again. Most of his driving was on the edge (extreme high speed for those conditions), waiting for an opportunity to jump through a hole in traffic. And then the sprint on the shoulder. I saw at least a dozen times where he could have misjudged a move and clipped the car/truck he cut in front of. Remember, he was looking to get away. And his thoughts were also on where the cop was. Anyone who has ever watched a Nascar race with around 40 highly trained/skilled drivers race around the track, often looking for any opportunity to pass a car, knows how easy it is for even them to misjudge a move and crash one or more cars. In this scenario you have a guy not nearly as skilled cutting in and out (at very high speeds) of heavy traffic comprised of drivers who don't likely know how to react to a stupid high-speed move where the guy nearly clips their front end. Watch the video folks. Many of those moves were too close. All it takes is a split second. And disaster. But some of you feel apparently that it will never happen to this guy. Because if you did, you'd say he was driving irresponsibly in this video. Sad. Makes me all the more pray for my family members and friends who have to use public roads every day. Because on any given day some fool will think he has the right to put everyone else's lives in danger. Unbelievable! I am frankly shocked at how many people on this thread condone what he did as "cool", or think he wasn't driving carelessly. Had his run from the law ended in tragedy, I wonder how many would still condone his driving like he did. :shrug:

I'd chalk it up to the opinions of the young and reckless vs the opinions of the older and experienced- I'd bet the majority of the ones who think it's "no big deal" are single and under the age of 25.

And you're right- it's pretty damn sad that these idiots think they have the right to put others lives in jeopardy just for kicks. Especially these guys- they have the $ to get any amount of track time they want but yet they choose to do it on BUSY public streets- WTF?

Users who are viewing this thread