Coyote engine, where to buy

WILDF6

Established Member
Gents, looking to purchase a Coyote engine for a 65 fastback project. Where would you guys suggest i begin looking or who do you recomend.

SVTStampede

Established Member
Oh and as SicShelby says, don't buy it directly from Ford Racing at retail price, order it from a vender.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
He was just stating the price. Dont recall him calling them expensive or cheap.

IMHO 9 grand is pretty cheap considering FRPP want 12 grand for a BOSS motor.

I quoted the wrong person.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We have a low mileage takeout from our 2011, it has only 1500 miles on it, we are letting it go complete for $4500 for anyone interested, this includes the intake and cover too!

svteezy

Established Member
I bought all my stuff from Tousley Ford. $5799 for the engine $1320 for harness and ecm and $192.00 for the alternator kit. I bought mine back in February so it may be cheaper now. I ordered it on Monday and had all of it on Thursday! Free shipping and no tax!

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
I think I would be willing to to take the hit in overall power just to get that much weight off my front end and still have that high RPM capability and an over all better engine, cooling wise and many other aspects too. :rockon:
Full dress Terminator engine is well over 700 pounds.:nonono:

WILDF6

Established Member
We have a low mileage takeout from our 2011, it has only 1500 miles on it, we are letting it go complete for $4500 for anyone interested, this includes the intake and cover too!
Hi Mate,

Seriously intrested, please PM re this. Will this come complete as per a crate engine from ford

WILDF6

Established Member
I bought all my stuff from Tousley Ford. $5799 for the engine $1320 for harness and ecm and $192.00 for the alternator kit. I bought mine back in February so it may be cheaper now. I ordered it on Monday and had all of it on Thursday! Free shipping and no tax!
Was this the complete engine or just the long engine

WILDF6

Established Member
Hi Mate,

Was that for the complete engine ready to drop in, im reaady for an engine now so am on the hunt. Who at tousley do i talk to ?

Users who are viewing this thread