Craigslist chick magnet bike forsale lol

SN95StangMan

Established Member
Why are you still posting these conversations. You clearly failed at trolling the guy and he continues to make you look stupid. You should quit while you're behind.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Why are you still posting these conversations. You clearly failed at trolling the guy and he continues to make you look stupid. You should quit while you're behind.

Why are you still reading this thread if you dont like it?:shrug:

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Chain conversion to a bigger size, more strength/sprocket options

:nonono: @ MX helmet on seat :nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono:

Edit I just looked it up. It came with a 525 WTF. I dropped my R1 from 530 to 520. Less mass to start spinning up...

Ad was funny as hell:rockon:

Troll fail is not
:poke:

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That Craig's List add gets my nomination for Craig's List Fail Of The Year Ad. :dw:

LS2EvoIV

Edit I just looked it up. It came with a 525 WTF. I dropped my R1 from 530 to 520. Less mass to start spinning up...

Ad was funny as hell:rockon:

Troll fail is not
:poke:

Yeah I made a typo, it's supposed to say 520 conversion :nonono:

Thanks for the compliments guys. I apprectiate the kind words. The rest of you, haters gonna hate. Whatever.

Hi Andy Clark. Miss me?

As for the videos, you can wait til this season like everyone else, there should be magazines and videos alll over the internet come summer. There's a nice shoot with me and vaughn gittin jr that will be released rather shortly.

Thanks for the free bumps bro! Bike should be sold this week! Someone on one of the forums in TX found a link! I guess i might owe you a finders fee!?

M3xpress

Established Member
I'm liking the disclaimers on these ads lately. A lot of people don't even put mileage on a Craigslist ad. I still like the Black Dragon Mustang Craigslist ad posted a little while back.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread