Craigslist never disappoints.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Not terrible looking... I don't like the wheels though.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I applaud him for doing something unique. Overall, he did a nice job. The Cobra emblems, though, just don't go. Don't like the wheels, either. Overall, a nice truck IMO.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
LOL at him thinking he will get anywhere close to 15 grand for a 97 non diesel pickup with 124k. Overall the truck isn't that bad looking but he's dreaming with that price. He needs to realize mods and paint never increase value by much.

Kbb for his zipcode in very good condition says that truck is worth 2400 LOL.

Last edited:

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
Its not my cup of tea in how it looks, but that said it isn't an absolute hideous truck. I think the emblems hurt it aesthetically, but otherwise it appears to be a Hertz GT350 inspired truck.

Posted via Topify on Android

Zerohe

Bro do you even Boost?
Established Member
Its Hideous. Lets stop making excuses for it. That thing is a nice attempt, but ultimately I think its an Insult. Has he never heard of a Lightning? 4.6 Automatic? Is it blown? Nevermind that its still hideous. Im not seeing where he put $22K into this vehicle. With paint wheels and mileage and all his "mods" I think its at best a $4000 Truck. $150000 ? Are you... nvm. "No Scrams or Emails" Someone call this guy and give him his much needed dose of reality. Carroll Shelby would be depressed if he saw this. 15,000 LMAOOO

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
a 1997, Non-PI 4.6 with 124k...with a God awful paint job, not to mention everything else.

I'd buy it for $7k, then proceed to sell it to a Mexican for $10k.

4a7191a

Established Member
For 15 grand you can score a lightning with half the miles. I caught mine from a poor guy getting a divorce for 15k with only 42k miles and that was 5 years ago. Lol.

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
Maybe he knows it's ridiculous and wanted the attention so he could deal reasonably. He got us to look didn't he?

oldmodman

Established Member
If he had transplanted a GT500 engine into it the price would be right.

Looks pretty good but it's just a cosmetic makeover.

Now if it were fast enough to live up to Shelby's name being on it that would be different.

nxhappy

Established Member
" in 1997 Carroll Shelby had a dream of making a Cobra Pick up truck. If he had made on
e it most likely would have looked like this one of a kind."

L M F A O !!!

Users who are viewing this thread