*Crandon Park Meet/BBQ II - Sunday, February 22, 2004*

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
Haha. A guy from California that does events for a living commended me for doing a great job planning for this meet (on BlueOvalNews).

GoatDaddy

Originally posted by Intimidator
Haha. A guy from California that does events for a living commended me for doing a great job planning for this meet (on BlueOvalNews).

Dude, you don't have to make stuff up for us to be your friends...

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
Updated the car count. Also, most likely location of meet before the meet will be at Ford of Coral Gables.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Farout!! Definately know where that's at!!:beer: Oh I see your pickin the car up from the shop that day!!:-D

Last edited:

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
I wouldn't mind free beer. Haha.

A local shop has taken an interest in sponsoring the event. Details need to be worked out bewteen the park, the shop, and myself before anything occurs but I'll keep you guys updated.

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
I've been to their shop once, when I first got the car, to inquire about some prices. I doubt they remember who I am though, this was way before the first Crandon Park Meet. They do have some of the most competitive prices around though, so as soon as I get some money I'll be stopping by there to get my Steeda Sport Springs.

They saw my post mustangworld.com.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by Intimidator
I've been to their shop once, when I first got the car, to inquire about some prices. I doubt they remember who I am though, this was way before the first Crandon Park Meet. They do have some of the most competitive prices around though, so as soon as I get some money I'll be stopping by there to get my Steeda Sport Springs.

They saw my post mustangworld.com.
hey how far is crandon from miami gardens? and do they have any nice pads to stay at down ther that is close?

Users who are viewing this thread