*Crandon Park Meet/BBQ II - Sunday, February 22, 2004*

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
Check back on the first post, I always keep it updated. It's actually up to 53 now but I only update it when I get a significant increase (or once a week).

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
Would not want to touch your Crown Royal Billy. You seem like the rager type to me!!J/K :-D
naw i am a happy drunk:beer: :beer: :beer:

and i get a little awwwww never mind i aint gonna open a can of worms

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Well what the hell are you gonna do with those worms Billy?:-D A happy drunk on hard liquor, that is truely amazing!!:beer:

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
Updates:

*Car count went up.

*Got free announcement on the radio (El Sol 95).

*Had meeting with the park managers today and I'm getting stiffed with some more fees, on the plus side I can take the picture where I wanted to take it (Aerial baby!).

*Have the meeting with the sponsors tomorrow.

*The ol' T-bird club might be coming so we're gonna have some sweet old Fords.

More later...

97greensnake

cUban cRime wAve
Established Member
my roomate is throw his big ass birthday party in miami now! so i could make it on sun! hit me up INTIMIDATOR with anything you need
SN= blueemblemracing

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
i think i will be able to make it, not gonna go sking.:beer:

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
****************************************************************************************************

If you will be attending the 2nd Annual Crandon Park Meet and BBQ I am asking you to please send me $5.00 to help me cover the cost of food.

If you have a credit card you can send me the money via www.paypal.com to my email address at [email protected].

For simplicity's sake, email me your email address or post it here and I will send you a payment request through PayPal to your email address. Again, my email address is [email protected].

Don't be afraid of doing a transaction online. PayPal uses Military Grade Encryption technology and offers buyer protection. I am also a Verified PayPal Member, so you can send me the money with confidence.

If you can not send the money through PayPal (not old enough to have a credit card, etc...) email me and we can work something out.

Also, I will try to make it to every Fuddruckers Meet on Monday nights (US1 and 104th St.) and Tower Shoppe’s Meets on Friday nights from now until the week of the event. So if you want to see me there to give me the money, you can do that.

Thanks,
D. Sarraff
****************************************************************************************************

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread