*Crandon Park Meet/BBQ II - Sunday, February 22, 2004*

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
That stupid paypal is pissing me off!! I'm not giving up though. Do they ever send you email confirmation or what? Anyways looking forward to the picnic!! :beer: Don't say anything but I got 2400 posts!! shhhhhhh

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
Greg.

1) They are going to be covering the cost of the group pictures and not the food, so, unfortunately, no refund for you fool. Haha. J/K (about calling you a fool, not about giving you a refund)

2) Click on the link to find out.

Last edited:

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
I don't think so. There used to be another performance shop near them that had a similar name though.

97greensnake

cUban cRime wAve
Established Member
i aint ganna be able to attend the second CP meet, i cant make it that weekend...SUCKS but ill be in the next one hopefully in the summer ?:) ;-)

Last edited:

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
Originally posted by 97greensnake
i aint ganna be able to attend the second CP meet, i cant make it that weekend...SUCKS but ill be in the next one hopefully in the summer ?:) ;-)

:( If you need a doctors note, let me know. Haha.

As of today Crandon Park will only be offered once per year, because I cannot afford the cost of running the event by myself. However, that all depends on how well this second meet goes. If it's as big as I believe it's going to be (and I'll have the pictures to prove it) I'll be able to swing more sponsors. That way I'll be able to host this twice a year.

If anything I can always plan another event to a smaller scale. Crandon Park Jr. Haha.

Traction

Established Member
Cool. I just moved down to Miami. I think I might show up if I don't have to work.

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
For you Broward guys:

There will be a second starting point for you guys. Frank (Red 03 Lightning) will be at the Tower Shoppes at 10:00 AM that morning for anyone that wants to cruise down to Crandon Park with him.

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
Originally posted by Traction
Cool. I just moved down to Miami. I think I might show up if I don't have to work.

Welcome to MiMi.

Let me know if you'll be needing a doctors note.

;-)

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
I'm getting giddy just thinking about the group picture.

Sandy Beach
Ford Products
60' Truck Boom

That is going to be one bad mofo of a picture.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Yeah I have to say the picnic is really on my mind alot!! I think this is gonna be an awesome event. Hey D you said your gonna go to Fuddruckers every Monday till then. My question is, where the hell is the Tower Shoppes? I sent you an email on the same thing!! A buddy came over and showed me his 88 cont GT with 60,000 orig. miles and I told him about the picnic!! He started talking about Thunderbolt Motorsports and I informed him that they were a sponsor. Well see if he shows up!!

Users who are viewing this thread