crazy integra (pics inside)

modmatt98cobra

yeah my 281 just beat you
Established Member
was helping my buddy do some work on his integra today and took some pics.

pictures001zo1.jpg

pictures003vn8.jpg

pictures004vt4.jpg

pictures007sp5.jpg

pictures009vb1.jpg

pictures012eh6.jpg

its goin to be badass when done he has 1600cc inj custom intake, 60-1 turbo and aem standalone. shooting for 650hp on race gas............im not a honda guy but the car is sick.

6SpeedLover

Established Member
That car is going to be NUTZ!!! Get some video when its done please :) Btw, nice Fuel Rail

"WILL RACE FOR FOOD"

modmatt98cobra

Established Member
6SpeedLover said:
That car is going to be NUTZ!!! Get some video when its done please :) Btw, nice Fuel Rail

"WILL RACE FOR FOOD"

yeah i will for sure we were talking about it today ......................and some of the guys he wants to take out this summer. lol

BBriBro

Established Member
whats going on with the valvetrain? Where is the VTEC solenoid ? I thought maybe it wasn't installed yet, but it looks like a blockoff plate has been fitted, also, I see one anodized cam end cap, but not on the other one, I guess the engine just isn't finished, but what about the VTEC, is it common to disable it? I suppose it's OK for a race car, but man there would be no low end torque on the high lobe only.

modmatt98cobra

Established Member
BBriBro said:
whats going on with the valvetrain? Where is the VTEC solenoid ? I thought maybe it wasn't installed yet, but it looks like a blockoff plate has been fitted, also, I see one anodized cam end cap, but not on the other one, I guess the engine just isn't finished, but what about the VTEC, is it common to disable it? I suppose it's OK for a race car, but man there would be no low end torque on the high lobe only.

there is alot of parts yet to be installed msd ign, intake ect the distributor goes in the hole beside the anodized cap. also it does not have vetc, vetc is only for gas milage when vetc kicks in it switches to a different set of cam lobes. the cams are at such a great lift that it will have that great lift at all times not just when vetc is working. vids wont be till this summer because we live in ohio and its a bizzard outside now .lol

fatboy01

Gonzo
Established Member
Damn, thas a lot of time and money. Car looks pretty badass. I wonder how fun 650fwhp will be to control?

Phase1GSR

Banned
Yah alot of fast Hondas dont even use thier vtec. They use cams called VTEC killer cams which eliminate vtec.

Users who are viewing this thread