CTS-V Caddy anybody?

sonicboom141

I want a cobra!
Established Member
how much do those things cost? my dad is going to sell the Lincoln LS and he wants more sporty 4door.

03blacksnake

Time Traveler
Established Member
I love the CTS-V and reading the forum over there looks like a snapshot of the Terminator forum. Here are a couple of highlights:

"Is your rearend shot?"
"Wheel hop is dangerous"
"F1's gone, GSD3's back on, still hoppin'"
"UUC Shifter Is In--What a Difference"
"Getting PCM Tune...what changes would you recommended?"

I thought I was reading this forum for a second as they seem have all the same problems we do. At least we are not alone. :thumbsup:

TORNATIC!!

Established Member
That's a beautiful car!! It has the LS6 ZO6 engine in it!!

I think MotorTrend was slightly wrong on the '05 GTO times. They can do 0-60 in 4.6 secs and get into the high 12's.

Last edited:

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Not just the motor, check out whats behind those wheels.. Saw one at the caddy dealer the other day, the pics dont do it justice AT ALL!!!

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
FordMustangLove said:
its a nice car but to those who said its one of the nicest 4 doors out there seem to never drivin a audi\bmw\vw\jag....

drool a6 4.2 v8....
my mom drives an escalade, my sister drives a 04 M3, my other sister drives a audi s4, my dad drives the cts-v.

The escalade and the v have a ride quality like no other, and the interior comfort is superior in the caddies as well.

Caddis do have a lot of problems. My parents had an escalade and had to take it in twice within the first month for the ac and power seats which didnt work. My friend has one also and he had the same problem with his ac but it went out right after his warrenty was up. Other than that theyre nice cars with a great engines.

Apparently just the caddies you've been around. Neither of my parents have had to take there car in for anything. Everything runs and works great. Hell everytime i get in either of them i fall right asleep cause the car just feels so good around you.

Also i've heard rumors that the Arlington Tx plant is superior in build quality from the rest of the country. Which is where the escalade came from, i dont know where my dad's car was built. :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread