Cubs fan's in here.

svtjackal

OMG look at Olivia
Established Member
yeah and young it's a big man trowing a baseball to the head of other people.:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

lets see how you would react after getting hit on the head by a 90+ MPH baseball.

roushcobra2003

Established Member
svtjackal said:
yeah and young it's a big man trowing a baseball to the head of other people.:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

lets see how you would react after getting hit on the head by a 90+ MPH baseball.
Well im not a professional baseball player. But I think I would duck if a ball going that fast was going towards me. It wasn't to his head, he got hit on the arm...

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
roushcobra2003 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjTrI4tXtWU I just found out that Derrick Lee is a little bitch.

He swung first. He was taking his base after being hit, and Chris Young obviously said something to provoke Derek Lee to take a swing at him.

That's far from being "a little bitch". That's not putting up with no ones elses shit. I have no idea what Chris Young said to him, but I would've done the same thing If someone provoked me enough.

biggyman6

pumpkin
Established Member
He got hit on the hand. Id like to see you get out of the way of a 98 mph fastball up in the head area. you have a split second once the pitch is released. Also id like to see you try and hit someone that is 7 inches taller than you..take into consideration all the details before callin out a guy, especially one that would probably knock you out in a heartbeat. I was at that game and that was a bitch move on Youngs part all because Soriano blasted that homerun on friday and admired it.

roushcobra2003

Established Member
biggyman6 said:
Young told him to get his ass to first base
Awww I didn't know that...My mistake. Looked like lee missed the first swing and after young punched him we looked scared and was wonder where his back up was...Well atleast padres won!!!

Last edited:

LBSVT93

Established Member
Its a shame this fight had to happen really when you think about it kids idolize baseball players and learn to fight from seeing displays like this. I mean come on these guys make so much money give me a break they need to act like adults......I know if someone told me hey if you fight that guy you are going to lose a lot of money cause you are going to get suspended i wouldnt fight anyone....I mean come on these guys know kids idolize them they should use some common sense....I know everyone loves a fight at a baseball game but come on these guys are supposed to be professonal.....give me a break

biggyman6

pumpkin
Established Member
how bout you take a heater up and in that comes close to hitting your head and possibly ending you career and then tell me that you wouldnt want to kick some guys ass

roushcobra2003

Established Member
LBSVT93 said:
Its a shame this fight had to happen really when you think about it kids idolize baseball players and learn to fight from seeing displays like this. I mean come on these guys make so much money give me a break they need to act like adults......I know if someone told me hey if you fight that guy you are going to lose a lot of money cause you are going to get suspended i wouldnt fight anyone....I mean come on these guys know kids idolize them they should use some common sense....I know everyone loves a fight at a baseball game but come on these guys are supposed to be professonal.....give me a break
I agree with you.

roushcobra2003

Established Member
biggyman6 said:
how bout you take a heater up and in that comes close to hitting your head and possibly ending you career and then tell me that you wouldnt want to kick some guys ass
Like I said before I would have moved alittle so the ball wouldn't hit me. Those balls do come in fast but professionals know where the ball is going to or around the area. The ball did look intensional though.
I'm a grown up, I wouldn't kick some guys ass for the hell of it...It's a damn game. If you don't like it then stay away from it.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
roushcobra2003 said:
Like I said before I would have moved alittle so the ball wouldn't hit me. Those balls do come in fast but professionals know where the ball is going to or around the area. The ball did look intensional though.
I'm a grown up, I wouldn't kick some guys ass for the hell of it...It's a damn game. If you don't like it then stay away from it.

Why do you think it was intentional? It was in the 4th inning of a scoreless game with a 1-2 count. If he was punishing the Cubs for something that happened a few games ago, it would have happened way before that. He got some high heat and got sat on his ass, didn't like it, they both talked shit, he took a swing and missed, then got hit again. End of story.

BTW, f*ck the Cubs. :D

biggyman6

pumpkin
Established Member
Lee said nothing, he was walking to first when Young popped off at the mouth. I dont see how anyone could hate the cubs, they are americas team!

IEatGt's

FormerGarageQueenPro
Established Member
I was at that game, which was awesome!!!
I don't think Young intended to hit Lee based on his reaction after it hit him. Young did intend to run one in high and fast though. It hit Lee in the wrist. the same wrist that he had a problem with last season. Should he have taken a swing? no. But if you're going to take a swing... CONNECT!! both of their first shots missed.

The funny part of it was that Zambrano was apparently in the clubhouse, presumably taking a leak. He came running out of the dugout tugging at his fly, trying to zip his pants so he could get into the fight. Funniest thing I've seen in a while. "WHY CAN'T I ZIP THESE D@MN PANTS?"

It'll be interesting to see how many games Lee gets.

btw, Go CUBS!

Last edited:
I'm not a Cubs fan but how can you say he is a bitch. The dude threw up and in, beaned him in the head and then talked shit.. Hmmm.. I bet if Brian Giles or one of your stars got beaned in the head, you wouldn't expect a fight, right??!!

Users who are viewing this thread