Current album and artist you're addited to

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
The new Slipknot

Hell yeah:rockon: I was listening to All Hope is Gone (the song) made me want to go outside and kick down the smoke pit...... But then I wouldn't have a place to smoke:nono:

But new stuff I can't stop playing

The mentioned above
10 years - Division
Linkin Park - Minutes to Midnight

Old stuff

The Mars Volta - De-Loused in the Comatorium

SVT~frenchie

Will the mods ever end?
Established Member
The new Slipknot

Same here man. I have listened to this album dozens of times and i can't get enough.

For those that haven't listened to it yet go get it. At first I wasn't as much of a fan but the more i listen to it the more I'm starting to like it(even the softer songs).

Defknotzero

Established Member
Trivium - shogun
Metallica - Death Magnetic
Slipknot - All Hope Is Gone
Brian "Head" Welch - Save my from Myself

SVTContique

I heard this song the other day.

I cant find anywhere to torrent it from though.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQQ3mBLJMII&feature=related"]YouTube - Chris Cornell - Scream - New Song[/ame]

BuckChoklit

Schooled by Satan
Established Member
I just found out about a band called Morphine that I've been listening to nonstop for the past month or so.

canibus

Established Member
i'll probably get flamed for this but ive been addicted to eminem lately. He has such a unique style I cant get enough of his music lately. Any other eminem fans?

Eminem's last 2 albums sucked monkey balls. if he comes out with something new it better be in the marshall mathers range

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Eminem's last 2 albums sucked monkey balls. if he comes out with something new it better be in the marshall mathers range

The Marshall Mathers LP was excellent. He actually had feeling and emotion in his songs. Now, it's all a bunch of playing around crap.

He needs to get back in the "I have something to prove" mindframe.

Defknotzero

Established Member
The Marshall Mathers LP was excellent. He actually had feeling and emotion in his songs. Now, it's all a bunch of playing around crap.

+1 But i still liked his last two regardless.

I really do not think he will return to that type of "mindset". He is really no longer the center of controversy

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
theory of a deadman...

he has nothing left to prove he already proved he can come out shit all over everyone...

Dr Dre needs to make a new CD

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
theory of a deadman...

he has nothing left to prove he already proved he can come out shit all over everyone...

Dr Dre needs to make a new CD

Yes hes proven that. But since hes proven it, he hasnt done shit which sucks. I didnt say he has something to prove, he just needs to keep that mindset because thats when he makes the best music.

BayouFX4

GEAUX TIGERS
Established Member
Theory of a Deadman - Scars and Souvenirs
Gary Allan - Living Hard
10 Years - Division (I have listened to this back to back so many times, and it is still awesome).
Puddle of Mudd - Famous
Jeezy's new album is pretty good too.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member

yea im talking about his older music, where you could tell he just didnt give a **** about anything, like til i collapse, the way i am, party ballod, and pretty much every D12 song.

Users who are viewing this thread