Current album and artist you're addited to

ta2d1

---->HI
Established Member
I've been listening to alot of rammstein lately I have no idea why either, but i have there first 4 albums in the cd changer.

Defknotzero

Established Member
Do you have a source on this? I'd love to see. For so long he claimed he wouldn't come out with new material, I'd love to see him try.

He hates on Jay-z for coming in and out of retirement so much and I've never known eminem to be a hypocrite.

2008: Sixth studio album
Main article: Eminem's sixth studio album
In September 2007, Eminem called into New York radio station Hot 97 during a 50 Cent interview and said he is "in limbo" and "debating" about when and if he would release another album. He said, "I'm always working -- I'm always in the studio. It feels good right now, the energy of the label. For a while, I didn't want to go back to the studio ... I went through some personal things. I'm coming out of those personal things [and] it feels good." And though he jokingly said he'd release the new CD "tomorrow", there is no official release date, according to Interscope.[52]

That same month, Dr. Dre confirmed in an interview with the Los Angeles Times that he would be devoting two months to work on Eminem's new album, saying, "We'll be trying to get his thing done and work on a few things on my own project".[53]

In June 2008, Eminem called in to his radio station, Shade 45, to talk to LL Cool J who was being interviewed. While speaking, Eminem said, "Everything is good. I'm just in the studio now working on songs."[54]

In September 2008, Interscope finally confirmed that a new Eminem album is being released and could possibly be in stores before the end of the year.[55]This announcement coincides with Eminem's recent appearance on Shade 45 in which he said, "Right now I'm kinda just concentrating on my own stuff, for right now and just banging out tracks and producing a lot of stuff. You know, the more I keep producing the better it seems like I get 'cause I just start knowing stuff." Eminem has reportedly spent the last month[when?] in Florida working with Dr. Dre on the album.[56]

read above.

Users who are viewing this thread