Custom built kenne bell saleen for sale or trade

tarheels15

Established Member
ON EBAY!HUGE PRICE DROP 20K obo Custom built kenne bell saleen for sale or trade

NOW ON EBAY HUGE PRICE DROP 20K OBO http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustan...tr=true&hash=item4aeba84c45&item=321781255237

READ FULL ADD AND WATCH VIDEOS AND SEE PICS
I am very open to ALL TRADES. Straight trades or partial trades etc. Let me know what you got if your interested?All trade offers will be considered.Try me! I will pick you up at the airport if you come out and purchase the car. I do not want any negativity in this thread at all. If you don’t have anything positive to say or have serious interest please move along. I am a very busy person and value my time as some of you also do. Car is located 45mins north of sacramento.

Allright guys up for sale is my 2001 kenne bell s281 saleen. Car was bought from a dealership around late 2007.Ive had this car for quite a while now and it is time to move on. It has been a blast owning this car even though it has only had roughly 5k miles put on it in the last 5 years. Car is extremely realiable. I use it for weekend car shows, cruises, etc. Car only gets driven on sunny clear days and special occasions. The rest of the time its sitting under a car cover in a garage.Never smoked in or eaten inside in. The car is a real head turner and gets compliments every time I take it out. 60k total invested This car is shop built.All modifications were bought new and have under 5k miles on them. Car has always been detailed meticulously. Not your average wash, using the finest products available and procedures. Car has just 52k miles on it.If you need help on getting a loan I can give you some advice. For further questions you can call me at 5307748968. If I dont pick up leave me a text thanks Some of the things done to the car.
Video link of car.Highlight link and type it in the url to watch. Enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6h6Z26eVERwAvV1X7Z5qQ/videos

Engine-
Custom Sean hyland motorsports 281 engine.-
Romeo Iron block
Forged cobra crank
Forged manley connecting rods
Forged manley 2618 pistons.
9to1 compression
Heavy duty moly rings
Federal mogul main bearings
Federal mogul rod bearings.
Arp Hardware.
Sean hyland engine gasket kit.
Hi volume oil pump and pickup tube
Sean hyland Cast aluminum valve covers
Sean hyland oil pan and gasket
Sean hyland timing cover
New power steering pump
Kenne bell 2.1 supercharger
Polished Accufab 75mm throttle body.
Kenne bell big air tube kit
Kenne bell 90mm mass air meter with huge filter

Sct tuner
Diablo mafia

Cooling system
Kenne bell heat exchanger
Kenne bell intercooler pump
Kenne bell reservoir
Twin electric fans on heat exchanger

Ignition
New ford coil packs
Ngk tr6 gapped at .032
Motocraft coil packs

Drivetrain
Cobra flywheel
Ford racing clutch.
Pro 5.0 shifter
Short handle

Rear end-
4.10 gears
new bearings
new clutch packs
new shims
new races
new seals
TA performance differential cover.
Friction modifier
Mobil 1 75w140

Suspension
Saleen racecraft shocks
Saleen racecraft struts
eibach lowering springs
Eibach front sway bar
Saleen rear sway bay
Custom made lower control arms-Tig welded
Custom made upper controls arms- Tig welded
Polyurethane bushings.
Pinion angle set to --2 degrees
Fully gusseted,welded, and custom built torque boxes.
Custom made and painted full length subframe connectors
Maximum motorsports chrome caster camber plates.
Modified pinion snubber
New tie rods

Wheels and tires
Saleen 18x9
Saleen 18x10
Nexen 265/35/18
Mickey Thompson 305/35/18

Interior
Corbeau microsuede racing seats
Cobreau seat brackets.

Exterior
tinted all the way around
Stainless steel saleen rear fascia letters
Aftermarket tinted tail lights
Aftermarket tinted center light
Painted mirrors
Aftermarket smoked heads lights
8inch shorty antenna
mach 1 delete grill
windshield wiper delete

Fuel system
Cobra tank
Cobra pumps
Kenne bell boost a pump
60lb seimen deka injectors
pprv delete
new motocraft fuel filter

Exhaust

Bassani x pipe
Mac flowtubes
Ported manifolds
Flowmasters in borla catback
Magnaflow 4inch polished tips

Fluids
Mobil 1 5w30 engine oil
Green ethylene glycol based 50/50 antifreeze engine coolant
Mobil 1 tranny fluid
Mobil 1 75w140 rear end fluid

Price is $20,000 OBO . Im all ears to any type of trade etc.. I am willing to add cash on my end or another built mustang for the right vehicle.

IMG_0669_zpsexdcmwtw.jpg

IMG_0660_zpsxzcqldz9.jpg

IMG_0659_zpsjq1isl68.jpg

IMG_0561_zpsookyyx3s.jpg

IMG_0654_zpsmzxfe9y6.jpg

IMG_0690_zpsr2n8drnl.jpg

IMG_0624_zpsrfnta54r.jpg

IMG_0666_zpshbfte0ze.jpg

IMG_0667_zpsma8nzrkc.jpg

IMG_0668_zpscexkghed.jpg

IMG_0625_zpsa26oftpk.jpg

IMG_0695_zpszrlgc1h5.jpg

IMG_0683_zpswmg9ey5j.jpg

IMG_0696_zps9uqibtrv.jpg

IMG_0644_zpszkd6rwrv.jpg

IMG_0636_zpsgfogy2vq.jpg

IMG_0591_zpskziper15.jpg

IMG_0567_zpsrm31igc5.jpg

IMG_0723_zpsvofx2j3c.jpg

Last edited:

tarheels15

Established Member
no sir and to everyone who might ask this question the price is not 40k its 40k obooooooooo im not firm on it so everyone feel free to make any serious cash or trade offers that they have dont be shy it will be considered....... Svt isaac do you have a serious offer or you just curious?all details above thanks everyone

tarheels15

Established Member
Ttt make offer damn it.is there any interest at all?does anyone have a less value trade or cash offer they would like to make.all vehicles considered ,mustangs,diesels, muscle cars suvs etc?

collibr1

Established Member
When you put an unrealistic price down ($40K) even if it says obo you still scare people away because it is so far off of what the car is actually worth. You will probably get more bites is you drop it down to a realistic price. Not to mention most of this car is going to have to be a cash deal as most banks do not recognize Saleen's as its own car. They look at them as GT's.

tarheels15

Established Member
thank you for the reply and info as I mentioned to ANYONE LOOKING AT THE PRICE DONT LET IT SCARE YOU IT IS OBO OPEN TO ALL OFFERS ?HAVE A GOOD DAY

BME

KING
Established Member
When you put an unrealistic price down ($40K) even if it says obo you still scare people away because it is so far off of what the car is actually worth. You will probably get more bites is you drop it down to a realistic price. Not to mention most of this car is going to have to be a cash deal as most banks do not recognize Saleen's as its own car. They look at them as GT's.

+1. If I saw this ad when I were shopping for a car, I'd skip right over it purely because the $40k reference point. Even if you said maybe 25k (not sure if you'd go that low), then you would get some interest. But 40k just comes off as a waste of time to any interested party. Even the most built of terminators have trouble asking for that money, much less receiving. Not trying to bash your thread, just giving you feedback to hopefully spark interest on a clean ride

tarheels15

Established Member
+1. If I saw this ad when I were shopping for a car, I'd skip right over it purely because the $40k reference point. Even if you said maybe 25k (not sure if you'd go that low), then you would get some interest. But 40k just comes off as a waste of time to any interested party. Even the most built of terminators have trouble asking for that money, much less receiving. Not trying to bash your thread, just giving you feedback to hopefully spark interest on a clean ride

thanks for your input

tarheels15

Established Member
Anyone have any trades?Im open to all lower trade values depending on what you have?also open to all lower offers......try me

Users who are viewing this thread