Custom Power Coated Valve Covers and Coil Covers. What do yall think?

SnakeBite4487

Been Bite Lately?
Established Member
Just got my DSG power coated valve covers and powered by SVT coil covers back. Brain Pancoast (a member on here) with The Powder House, did an amazing job and i thought i would share! He is a great guy and did an outstanding job on these! Next im sending him my Eaton to match and is gunna look awsome! If anyone needs power coating on almost anything hit him up and im sure he would be more than willing you help you out. And his prices are very reasonable! What do yall think????

image_zps8a5ba36b.jpg

image_zps3f74a000.jpg

image_zps4caa8449.jpg

image_zpse2866799.jpg

image_zpsd900a299.jpg

image_zps6aa97d9f.jpg

image_zps230555c4.jpg

image_zpsd27a6820.jpg

image_zps12c6bed8.jpg

The Powder House
Brian Pancoast
(707) 834-5497
Redcrest, CA

Woody6799

Established Member
Brian Pancoast does good work AND he is a member here?! :D:D NO WAY!! Brian does great work and everyone here knows it lol. He has been pumping out good products for a long time on here and I can't wait to send him my parts. I have valve covers waiting for him already and just need coil covers in the pile, then its brakes, then its irs parts then its....

SnakeBite4487

Been Bite Lately?
Established Member
Brian Pancoast does good work AND he is a member here?! :D:D NO WAY!! Brian does great work and everyone here knows it lol. He has been pumping out good products for a long time on here and I can't wait to send him my parts. I have valve covers waiting for him already and just need coil covers in the pile, then its brakes, then its irs parts then its....

Lol first time dealing with him and i didn't know about the powder house till last fall. Maybe im not on here enough lol. Im excited, i cant wait till i head home and can slap these bad boys on. After i send my blower off to get ported thats next on my list for him to do!

TERMINATED97

Established Member
What's his name on here? blackgt500CA or something like that?

His work looks awesome! I think i'm going to PM him about doing my valve covers.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, they came out so nice. Not surprised at all, though. Pretty anything done by Brian and Powder House is automotive artwork. :)

Users who are viewing this thread