Custom roll cage fabrication in bay area

SnakeForce

Established Member
hey guys my name is mike and I would like to let you know I'm opening my shop of fabrication and chassis reinforcement, custom roll cage, custom subframe connectors, we also do TIG weld, MIG weld at very good prices.
For prices call Mike at 510-228-7940
We look forward to hearing from you soon thanks

SnakeForce

Established Member
awesome, i was just going to ask about pics. this might be the place i go when i move back to nor cal next year.

Sure bro just give us a call:beer:

and here are some pictures of work we are doing now
IMG_2435.jpg

IMG_2434.jpg

IMG_2424.jpg

we're fabricating the subframe connetors and torque box reinforcement on this one:beer:
IMG_2436.jpg

IMG_2437.jpg

IMG_2439.jpg

IMG_2445.jpg

IMG_2441.jpg

IMG_2442.jpg

IMG_2443.jpg

IMG_2444.jpg

Thanks guys let us know:beer:

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Awesome man!! That white SN95 is on this forum and is a new to Open tracking I believe.. Good stuff man, I wish I was in the Bay Area still I'd have you do my cage.

SnakeForce

Established Member
Awesome man!! That white SN95 is on this forum and is a new to Open tracking I believe.. Good stuff man, I wish I was in the Bay Area still I'd have you do my cage.

Thanks bro,i would love to work on your car :beer: and yeah that car belongs to a forum member:rockon:

KILRSVT

Established Member
How much would it run to install an MM roll bar ?? Or how much would it cost to fabricate and install a 4 point roll bar on an 04 cobra ??feel free to pm me bro.. Nice work!

Users who are viewing this thread