Custom TMI Cobra Seats arrived!!

Tickle

Established Member
Glad to spread the word/share the pics. Also cool to know that this might be the only setup like this(since Nate has moved on to a '15), I assumed there were more.

I cannot say enough about how awesome these seats are! Maybe it's the padding, or a different seat angle but I can actually lean all the way back(head against headrest)and drive without looking up at the sky.

If anyone reading this thread is considering TMI seats, do it. Pull the trigger. Best mod yet on my car.

Tickle

Established Member
More pics. 75 degree weather on Christmas Eve? Top down weather, weird time of year.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450993567.699517.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450993590.194056.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450993633.166710.jpg

marshall_cobra

Established Member
They look great! the only thing that's throwing me off for some reason, are the headrests.. now its time to decide what i, going to go with.

omj

Established Member
So how hard was it to install the rear seats. That's the only thing holding me up.

Tickle

Established Member
So how hard was it to install the rear seats. That's the only thing holding me up.

I didnt do the install, I paid an upholstery shop. They didnt seem to balk at it, but they do a ton of mustangs so they've probably learned a few tricks along the way.

There may be a way to heat the seat or do something to break down the adhesive. The fact that the factory covers are glued is the big issue.

Or pay a shop to only do the back seat.

Users who are viewing this thread