Customer Service Disappointment

Speedwagon

Established Member
by continuing to bring this bullshit up you are saying you think it is owed to you. you have also never owned up to the fact that you are at least partially to blame for you situation. you should STFU and move on. you lost this one in the court of SVTP opinion and no one gives a shit whether or not you agree .

You have a right to your own opinion... And that's about as far is that goes... Sounds like this pisses you off so you must not be that stable. It's people like you that turns a happy place into a $hit storm. You can stop now. Everyone knows you got your point across.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
That's like catching some guy doing your wife at a motel and then offering to pay for the room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well now that's just not very nice.

You can say what you want, blame who you want, call me or anyone on here what you want (with consequence), but ultimately when you receive a package and sign your name, you're consenting to it being accurately shipped, not damaged by the carrier, and received.

In any commerce situation in which something is shipped, it's important to remember to inspect your items when you receive them. That way if they are damaged or missing, you can immediately call the supplier... ironically you legitimately skipped step #1 and are blaming it on the supplier.

I suggest you go take a summer job at a shipping and receiving department to learn proper procedure.

Last edited by a moderator:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This thread..

giphy.webp

Users who are viewing this thread