Cute and Adorable English Bull puppies for Adoption

nopikiller

Banned
We do have available cute, healthy, gorgeous and adorable English Bulldog puppies ready for adoption. they are very friendly with kids and other household pets and are good companion to singles and couples. They are all AKC, CKC registred and will be coming along side with all health papers, playing toys

shhak

Established Member
It's a scam! They'll ask you to pay for the adoption fee and shipping and then they'll ship the dog to you. Nobody gives away english bulldogs. I bought mine from a breeder in Russia. Paid $3500 for her and then paid $350 to get her shipped. She caught shipping fever and almost died. Now, I've got over $7,000 invested in a "pet"...

Anyway, don't fall for it. It's just another loser without a job looking to scam someone out of several hundred dollars!

SNCBOOM

Established Member
It's a scam! They'll ask you to pay for the adoption fee and shipping and then they'll ship the dog to you. Nobody gives away english bulldogs. I bought mine from a breeder in Russia. Paid $3500 for her and then paid $350 to get her shipped. She caught shipping fever and almost died. Now, I've got over $7,000 invested in a "pet"...

Anyway, don't fall for it. It's just another loser without a job looking to scam someone out of several hundred dollars!

Could be, then again you can't "sell" dogs on craigslist so everyone asks for adoption fees on there. Either way, paying $3,500 for a dog is stupid. I stay less than $2,000 and make sure I find someone that works their dogs. Maybe bullies are different. I guess they probably have small litters so maybe that inflates the cost.

greg86

Established Member
more important, why is this thread in the other vehicles buy/sell section?

Greg

shhak

Established Member
Could be, then again you can't "sell" dogs on craigslist so everyone asks for adoption fees on there. Either way, paying $3,500 for a dog is stupid. I stay less than $2,000 and make sure I find someone that works their dogs. Maybe bullies are different. I guess they probably have small litters so maybe that inflates the cost.

Well, I have to agree to a certain extent. Paying $3500 for a dog isn't the smartest thing I've ever done. Then again, either is spending thousands of dollars modding these cars. One reason the bulldogs are so expensive is cause they hardly ever breed naturally. Usually have to be artificially bred. Then, they normally have to have a c-section cause they normally have problems giving birth. I didn't read into them nearly as much as I should've before I bought mine. They are even more high maitainence than my wife...LOL!

I'm planning to have my dog bred to a pretty high end bulldog next month. I wasn't planning to breed her, but I'm going to try it once and see if I can recoup some of my investment..:beer:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Well, I have to agree to a certain extent. Paying $3500 for a dog isn't the smartest thing I've ever done. Then again, either is spending thousands of dollars modding these cars. One reason the bulldogs are so expensive is cause they hardly ever breed naturally. Usually have to be artificially bred. Then, they normally have to have a c-section cause they normally have problems giving birth. I didn't read into them nearly as much as I should've before I bought mine. They are even more high maitainence than my wife...LOL!

I'm planning to have my dog bred to a pretty high end bulldog next month. I wasn't planning to breed her, but I'm going to try it once and see if I can recoup some of my investment..:beer:

I'm glad you realize those things. I'm a little uneasy knowing that a first time "back yard breeder" is planning in front of my eyes. What health testing have you done on your breeding stock? I don't mean to hate. But there are far too many people that try to breed dogs they see that they are expensive in their local paper.

shhak

Established Member
I'm glad you realize those things. I'm a little uneasy knowing that a first time "back yard breeder" is planning in front of my eyes. What health testing have you done on your breeding stock? I don't mean to hate. But there are far too many people that try to breed dogs they see that they are expensive in their local paper.

Well, first of all, I'm not exactly new to raising animals. We've raised everything from exotic mice all the way to black mane lions and zebras. We've raised alot of registered limosine and angus cattle that did VERY well at local and state fairs. In fact, in 1993 there were 4 of our farms heifers shown at the state fair. Out of 91 calves in that class, we took 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. We've done everything from embryo transplants and artificial breeding to regular "let em run" breeding. Everything on our property sees regular inspections and vaccinations by our vet. So techincally, I'm not a "back yard breeder" wanting to try my hand at something I know nothing about just cause I think I'll get rich doing it. I know far more about animals than I'll ever know about cars and I think I'm a "fairly" good mechanic. :beer:

864svt