kevin01cobra

Friendly MerShaq
Established Member
smells like scam shit to me...
poop.gif

Mach1man!

New York State of Mind
Established Member
Maybe some one should tell this TARD BOX that this is a car thread and last time i heard a puppy of any breed doesnt have 4 wheels or 400HP plus++++....
M O R O N !!!

nopikiller

Banned
hell yeah i got a twat its bigger than your wana come lick it?**** you.......you couldnt handle the dog and its a damn puppy it will pull you on the ground.

shhak

Established Member
hell yeah i got a twat its bigger than your wana come lick it?**** you.......you couldnt handle the dog and its a damn puppy it will pull you on the ground.

Hey buddy. Welcome to America!:beer: Just a heads up, over here, WE SPEAK ENGLISH! You should try it. Maybe a refresher coarse in an English class would help you to produce posts that people can actually read. Now go lick your own twat, PUSSY!:kaboom:

kevin01cobra

Friendly MerShaq
Established Member
Hey buddy. Welcome to America!:beer: Just a heads up, over here, WE SPEAK ENGLISH! You should try it. Maybe a refresher coarse in an English class would help you to produce posts that people can actually read. Now go lick your own twat, PUSSY!:kaboom:

A refresher what??? Maybe both of you need to take a refresher COURSE!!!!

Im jk. I wanted to put my two cents in.:banana:

kevin01cobra

Friendly MerShaq
Established Member

Did you really pause after the **** you part when you were typing this in? Im just wondering because unless I am generally confused or not insulting someone I dont pause.

Users who are viewing this thread