Cute and Adorable English Bull puppies for Adoption

shhak

Established Member
do you want to meet some where and i kill you bitch

Hell, I was willing to drive to your house to pick up the puppy, so obviously it's not that far. So, I'm sure your worthless ass can handle the drive up here to "kill me bitch" or whatever you said.:beer: Let me know if you'd like the address. I'll look up the directions on mapquest and email them to you. Even though, I doubt you could read enough of it to ever find your way.

shhak

Established Member
A refresher what??? Maybe both of you need to take a refresher COURSE!!!!

Im jk. I wanted to put my two cents in.:banana:

LMAO:banana: I actually typed it that way first and then went back and changed it.:bash: Thanks for correcting me though. At least now I know how to spell it.:beer:

nopikiller

Banned
where the hell did you come from puss i can do what i want to do you cant stop me and i posted these dumb puppys for some bitch and is was a dam scamer so i sad that they where sold i was not going to get the **** in trouble sp there you go.

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
where the hell did you come from puss i can do what i want to do you cant stop me and i posted these dumb puppys for some bitch and is was a dam scamer so i sad that they where sold i was not going to get the **** in trouble sp there you go.

Will someone please ban this illiterate troll?

17yrsofcollege

...Ohhh Boy
Established Member
scam.jpg

bird_jenkins8

The Demon
Established Member

Apparently you can't say what you want...................buh bye

Users who are viewing this thread