AE6994C8-185B-4148-8253-4AB406D6B2F6.jpg

ED43786B-AB73-4E38-A898-ED8369C1D492.jpg

E784137C-5A6F-453C-BE0F-893ED63FA1C3.jpg

9E575A1D-380D-4C27-BD68-5E67FD21D3E0.jpg

4027CBEA-6622-4547-858B-C5C9EDECFF74.jpg

Last edited:

dustin88lx

Established Member
Nice, same thing I plan on doing as soon as I get caught up on my build. I need your Sig pic that cracks me up, I don't quite cut mine to the extent as yours, we seen it at fast chassis but I was pretty close.

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
Congrats on the new ride! Are you planning on cutting this one up? Because if you are, there's stuff in one of those pictures I'd love to have. I don't want to pay Ford prices for something I plan on cutting up.

BIRDDOC

Established Member
Lol. Go go go!!!!...yeah right. I bet it stays pretty stock since you got the "race car Shelby" next to it. That's the perfect combination to have!

Last edited:

rodfarva

Established Member
^^very unlikely.

If I do anything, maybe pulley and tune. Maybe cams. But absolutely no weight reduction, lol

rodfarva

Established Member
The wife is still upset about the other Shelby, but she really wanted a minivan (which I really didn't want). So, it was a package deal.

rodfarva

Established Member
This is really bad news for the completion of the other car. I am very tempted to do CAI, throttle body, upper pulley, lower pulley, and tune on this 2014. I wouldn't mind doing headers, but I really like the sound of the stock exhaust and I never did like any exhaust combo that I tried after putting headers on my 2010.

I'm also finding the JDM Super Stock Cams very tempting.

Has anyone tried the BPS oversized plenum and twin 73mm throttle body yet?

I really can't believe how easy it is to make big power with these cars with the factory blower. I've been so focused on the other car that I haven't kept up with the Trinity cars.

Last edited:

BIRDDOC

Established Member
Oh Boy....Let the games begin! 800+ WHP with those mods you mentioned.

Call Van at Revan Racing to start the madness.

Last edited:

1320 Junkie

Established Member
This is really bad news for the completion of the other car. I am very tempted to do CAI, throttle body, upper pulley, lower pulley, and tune on this 2014. I wouldn't mind doing headers, but I really like the sound of the stock exhaust and I never did like any exhaust combo that I tried after putting headers on my 2010.

I'm also finding the JDM Super Stock Cams very tempting.

Has anyone tried the BPS oversized plenum and twin 73mm throttle body yet?

I really can't believe how easy it is to make big power with these cars with the factory blower. I've been so focused on the other car that I haven't kept up with the Trinity cars.

I run the bps 73 and plenum...love it.

rodfarva

Established Member
My problem is that I still remember how hard my 2010 pulled with just under 800 rwhp with the Whipple 2.9 when it still had the 6 speed and 3.73s. It makes this car seem kind of slow, especially just rolling into the throttle.

I did remove the silencer from within the air inlet tube tonight. I can actually hear the blower now.

I also put some Torco in the tank. I bought the car used with 2400 miles and I don't know for sure what the prior owner had been running. It seems to pull a little harder now. I'm sure the 65 deg ambient air temps also played a role.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread