Established Member
Rumors are bad lol

Rumors are bad M'kay
ra9apu3u.jpg

Sent from my tuna boat note using Tapatalk 2

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
Tranny is F'd. Need all new synchro's and 1-4 gears - but to answer your question, I have no f'in clue. Lol

I've never seen bad synchros cause someone to choose a wrong gear. There's a map on the shift knob that tells you where the next gear is if you get lost :burn: :beer:

GR8GAME

Established Member
I've never seen bad synchros cause someone to choose a wrong gear. There's a map on the shift knob that tells you where the next gear is if you get lost :burn: :beer:

Getting used to the mgw, when I get blocked out of third by the synchro I pulled back and pushed forward on the shifter there's maybe a 1/2" difference between first and third. I shoved it into first by accident and didn't realize until the clutch was released.

I'm picking up my computer today, so ill throw the vids up tonight.

ZLwhat?

Speed addict
Established Member
They run FREAKIN awesome. Go look on YouTube for yourself. 630 rear wheel at 7#'s, Eehh I doubt that maybe more like high 5xxrwhp.

What kinda power you makin OP? I think it'll be a close race, with the coyote coming out on the top end. Please get video:beer:

Sent from my tuna boat note using Tapatalk 2

I'm at 588 at 6.7 lbs with a p1-sc and a good tune on my otherwise stock '13 gt. It could make more if i had better injectors. 630 is possible on a boss with a very aggressive tune. Nice kill op, those bosses move out especially with boost.

Last edited:

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
waiting!!!!!!! Post in vids and pics section this video should be worthy of full attention.

kaz109

Established Member
I LOVE his!!!!!! Man i cant wait to be an owner of a boss!

Users who are viewing this thread