Dad kills guy who tried to rape his daughter

JPM

Good for the dad and daughter. The pos didn't get rehabilitated very well in prison so no need to waste any more tax dollars on him.

Some time a dads got to do what a dads got to do! I hope the daughter does not forget how much dad loved her!

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
I would have no prob killing the bastard :thumbsup: go Dad :rockon:

Of course you wouldn't... Unless he went to PIIYB, then you would have waited until afterwards. :lol1:

:lol: And that's how I know you're gay!

I just watched 40 Year Old Virgin again so I naturally needed to bring it back one time for you! :rockon:

04cobra408

NorCal SVTOA
Established Member
way to go dad!!!! i hope the poor guy doesnt face any charges for defening his daughter and his home

cj3113

King of Controversy
Established Member
For those saying he will have such a hard time getting over taking a life, I definitely agree that would be impossible to even understand until you did it. But if he just stops and thinks, he had to kill that guy, or his daughter could have died, I assume he'll be able to get over it.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Unless you killed a person before, you or I really don't know much about the feelings and nighmares this guy might have. I don't care what the circumstance are, MOST people will not handle taking another persons life, especially something as violent and passionate and choking a bitch like this pedo was.

I am willing to assume that for a normal person of high morals(like this dad appears to be), this will not be an easy or light load on his mind.

werd. he will still have some trauma, but it will be greatly offset when he realizes he not only saved his daughter, but countless other daughters that might have been next had he lived and gotten through the system once again.

97BlackCobra

Imagine how scary it would be to wake up to a nude man with a mask on,standing over your daughters bed?!!

I hope the DA doesn't try to charge him with anything, you never know about the law and how it protects criminals.

He is a true hero for taking out that worthless rapist.

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
Awesome story! It reminds me of the guy in Texas who shot and killed two home invaders that were robbing his neighbors house.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
That is one tough 64 year old dude. Good for him. A medal is not enough. I suggest a parade. :thumbsup:

Friendchicken

No, that is the point.
No... my point is very valid- even without considering the reason. Anyone who is forced to take a life is going to have a hard time coping.

Just because he had valid motivations for comitting the act makes no difference. He will be affected. If you think otherwise, you have a lot to learn about psychology and emotional trauma.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Watched a video on CNN about it and the police are going to label it as justifiable homocide, and that the father did not use excessive force in protecting his family. Finally one for the good guys!!!!

I would say that is because he used his bare hands and choked the guy out. Sadly I believe if the father produced a firearm and shot the guy he would be charged with something, that is usually how it goes. But on the other hand the perv did have a knife so it might have been self defense:shrug:

Anywho, good for the father! I am always happy to read stories such as this, too bad that all of these type encounters don't end this way.

Did anyone else catch the part about the dude living with his mother? And he wasn't registered as a sex offender? Shouldn't she be charged with something for allowing him to live there?

Users who are viewing this thread