Daily driving your toys

Lemmiwinks

Established Member
Last year I daily drove my Viper GTS quite a lot because my BMW 530i was a POS that always broke down.
Honestly. It sucks.
Not the car, the Viper is a great car and very comfortable to drive even on a daily basis.
But the whole "goosebumps" and excitement before driving the car was gone. It became just a car, nothing special.
Therefor, I try to stay away from daily driving my toys because it's suppose to be special. An adventure.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Xpel (or another PPF) really helps the paint on vehicles that are driven, even if only on a limited basis.

Dings? Totally unacceptable. I park always out in the middle of no where, reducing the chances.

prs97

Established Member
I was just about to get another car wrapped in PPF before the world went Tango Uniform. Guess that will be waiting a while. Thanks China!

jdcobra

Established Member
Maybe now people will open their eyes and realize we need more businesses made here in good ol USA. I know some shops that are still open doing PPF but I think my bumper is too far gone for that now lol.

prs97

Established Member
My comment was based more on the discretionary spending right now rather than PPF availability.

Spending a few grand on that is not something I need to do at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread